Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 18

Kaijin

Noooooooo, gonna have to play it better if I want to win this week, challenge accepted Thrallsa

As long as you can beat the score I got earlier, you win! I have no time to play on friday or saturday sadly! :(

I tried SA as well, but that didn't end very well unfortunately.

Ah cannalonga - I was ready to rest on my laurels with the 99.11% and the long-ass streak, but now I'm gonna have to pull the bass back off the rack and have another swing at it!

You're not making it easy for me!

Edit: out of curiosity, are you playing with an actual bass or with the simulator?

Ah cannalonga - I was ready to rest on my laurels with the 99.11% and the long-ass streak, but now I'm gonna have to pull the bass back off the rack and have another swing at it!

You're not making it easy for me!

Edit: out of curiosity, are you playing with an actual bass or with the simulator?

Yeah man, a  real SX Jazz Bass Vintage...

Leaderboard Updated

Great improvements and scores guys this is what this championship is here for. Keep up the great work. Hopefully I will have some more time to play today after work. We shall see. Mwahahahahahah no ones scores are safe yet lol. I may enter the rhythm sections tonight be worried lol. 

Welcome to the Championships Shauruga however your score is not valid as all sections of the song must be pink and you need to upload a screenshot that shows your accuracy NOT the big yellow score. We do not look at the big yellow score. Please upload a new screenshot that has these requirements. 

oh, just so we're clear - it's a squier, not a fender. Still plays better than some of the Mexican Fenders I played in the shop.

I've only had an actual bass for 2 weeks now, so it's absolutely killing my hands still. Getting used to big fat strings is hard.

KKK...I understand....and congrats for the new score, i will try one more time today a bigger score...

As score attack is the preferable version, here's a slight update from me.

Does it matter what difficulty level you play on?  As there is no DD I can't see why it would, but I didn't think about it until afterwards.  This one was run through on easy, but only because I didn't think it mattered.  If it does then I'll happily withdraw this and run a hard one through instead.

Thanks

Posted Image

Well i got the minimum. Now i can rest in peace

This song requires speed and hand coordination that i don´t have.

The solo ir very fun.

one tip, Use a light pick ( I used 1mm)

Posted Image

Yeah man it is a great song if you wanna get yor alternate picking skills a massive upgrade. I guess picks are a matter of taste, I cant play fast things with light picks, the delay I get from the moment I move my hand to the moment the pick has finally slided off the string and played the note is too big for me. I use a 2.0 pick lol. Hard picks only for me!

There was this girl who lived not too long ago, as a matter of fact I think she lives still

JayEm's Workshop