Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 18

Kaijin

well that last fret is kinda considered a fret so it makes it 23 but yea that is the bare minimum I would go with. My Epiphone les paul 100 is the same and although it is really comfortable and sounds great I really do wish it had 24.5 like my B.C. Rich Warlock does. I love how your ibanez looks though is it a semi hollow? 

telecasters are for true beginners imo since they are small they are easier to learn on but they really limit you because they are so small. I would suggest you stick to the ibanez just because its a "normal" guitar and once you get used to it you wont ever want to go back to a smaller one. 

telecasters are for true beginners imo since they are small they are easier to learn on but they really limit you because they are so small. I would suggest you stick to the ibanez just because its a "normal" guitar and once you get used to it you wont ever want to go back to a smaller one. 

I'm really not sure where you got this idea from. A telecaster is a 25.5" scale length guitar - same as most ibanez's and almost all fenders, and larger than most Gibsons.

There is nothing 'small' about a telecaster unless you are comparing it to a baritone or a bass guitar.

I'm really not sure where you got this idea from. A telecaster is a 25.5" scale length guitar - same as most ibanez's and almost all fenders, and larger than most Gibsons. There is nothing 'small' about a telecaster unless you are comparing it to a baritone or a bass guitar.

We are talking about number of frets on the guitar not actual size.