Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 18

Kaijin

so should i do it again then?

The rules are
8. You may post a screenshot to prove your score but you don't have to. If another competitor doubts the score you have to prove it with a screenshot. Otherwise your score is deleted.
So you just need to post your accuracy and streak. You can post them and if nobody doubts the score will be valid. On your screenshot there is only the big yellow score which means nothing in the championship. Since the yellow score is affected by the riff repeater and by master mode.

Did it again this time i got 89%!

Yes this screenshot is much better :)You got 88% accuracy (we don't look at the yellow score). But unfortunatly this score is still not valid :( All sections have to be leveled at 100% (purple). I know the game downlevels you when you miss notes but we all suffer from that. That's why we like to play customs without dynamic difficulty in the championship.

Yes this screenshot is much better :)You got 88% accuracy (we don't look at the yellow score). But unfortunatly this score is still not valid :( All sections have to be leveled at 100% (purple). I know the game downlevels you when you miss notes but we all suffer from that. That's why we like to play customs without dynamic difficulty in the championship.

xD guess il have to do it for a 4th time then xDDD

great scores everyone and since I was dropped from first on Money I guess I will have to play it again ugh... such a painful song to play my fingers despise it. Oh yeah check my signature for the leaderboard scores. You can be sure that if I am posting to this thread the leaderboard will more than likely be updated when you see a post from me. 

• Like 1

Here the score of the day 

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/7b51/1hq6uvca5bco3sw6g.jpg

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I can't work out how to make the screenshot show in the post properly, but I'm sure someone will explain it to me

http://www.mediafire.com/view/5098vynd07wpxnc/KOL_-_Mollys.jpg

You posted the screenshot on mediafire. It seems mediafire does not allow linking directly to content. When you open this URL you get the image but embedded in a lot of mediafire javascript stuff which will not work here in the forum.

You can keep it as it is or search in the code of the mediafire page for the real image link:

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/058d/5098vynd07wpxnc5g.jpg

..or you can try http://imgur.com/

BTW: Welcome to the Championship!

welcome to all the newcomers hope you enjoy the competition and can take something away from it like learning to play a slew of new songs you may never have attempted on your own. Great scores from everyone.

@@BHMath unfortunately your score is not with all the sections maxed at 100% so it is invalid but great score nonetheless. 

Also here is my updated score

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3335217813930551566/3183420A631B9D5B60D4637A77F76C5AB90F089E/

Getting used to the pinky bends more now and this was my first try of the night. Have yet to need to run riff repeater on any section just those bends start to hurt after a while. 

welcome to all the newcomers hope you enjoy the competition and can take something away from it like learning to play a slew of new songs you may never have attempted on your own. Great scores from everyone.

@@BHMath unfortunately your score is not with all the sections maxed at 100% so it is invalid but great score nonetheless. 

Also here is my updated score

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3335217813930551566/3183420A631B9D5B60D4637A77F76C5AB90F089E/

Getting used to the pinky bends more now and this was my first try of the night. Have yet to need to run riff repeater on any section just those bends start to hurt after a while. 

Looks like i better play it again and get back on top ;) fair play man this song is annoying with the pinky bends xD

@@Grixxly "Money" is charted wrongly with straigth eight notes while the music is swing eights. So not every time you see a "miss" are "late" is your fault. When you play what you hear then the error tolerance will be very low on this song since every second eight note will be very late for Rocksmith. You have to play the offbeat notes a bit before the beat.

Money is in 7/4 time. It's charted correctly.

huh. I must be playing it WAY too straight then. I'm gonna sit down with the record (and no rocksmith) tonight to have a play with it and try and get it to swing a little more.

Rocksmith has a tolerance on the timing.. so despite the eights are charted straight you can still swing them a little .. but if your shuffling gets to laid back you will start to see "late" and "miss" a lot.. this happened to me on the rhythm track.. but maybe the timing tolerance for chords is smaller..