CDLC Lead track working but bass doesn't (no notes)

I have uploaded already a couple of CDLC's with only lead track. I now wanted to test it on bass, but when I start the song  in RS2014 there are no notes. Its just empty.

I tried real part bass and real part bass 22 track in EOF but none of them work. I really don't know what i'm dong wrong.

Anyone suggestions?

Thanks

You've listed as davelancel, and if you charted Bass than you'll see some notes in eof, then use this file in RSToolkit and all should work fine, if something went wrong, you just won;t see any cdlc generated, so I can suggest that you didn't use a propers xml file for the toolkit.

You've listed as davelancel, and if you charted Bass than you'll see some notes in eof, then use this file in RSToolkit and all should work fine, if something went wrong, you just won;t see any cdlc generated, so I can suggest that you didn't use a propers xml file for the toolkit.

Well, I guess something is wrong. That's why I as for help.

I used the Part Real Bass track in EOF.

Changed to 4 string bass because it was showing 6 strings. Changed to standard tuning. Imported the notes, synced and saved. 

When I add the arrangement in Toolkit, it accept it as a bass track without problem. Generated without a error. Plays in Rocksmith but without notes.

Maybe I forget some checkbox or change something in EOF?

There is present 31 notes near the end of the song, I think you need to move all notes up and then change number of strings... or what you've done all issues is in your charting skills, not in EOF or RSToolkit. 

There is present 31 notes near the end of the song, I think you need to move all notes up and then change number of strings... or what you've done all issues is in your charting skills, not in EOF or RSToolkit. 

Oh yes, indeed. I know it was a mistake I made. Never said it was a bug or something.

But now I see, for some reason all my notes except the 31 notes ate the and where set as Ghost Mute.

I'll change them to normal notes and try again.

Thanks for you help!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy