How to use Custom DLCs in RS2014 Remastered [Updated for 2023]

Izzy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings all. I have the game under steam on my windows 10 pc. I have some dlc's but not the Cherub Rock DLC. I have put the dll file on the Rocksmith folder and the custom psarc files to the dlc folder, but they do not show up in game. Do i need the specific dlc to get things rolling?

• Administrator

@@arisgoku simple answer : yes

Complex one : no but that would require you to update the appID of every single CDLC to one of the ODLC you own.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I started playing RS again after a long period of time. I found out that none of my CDLCs will play in RS Remastered (the game freezes after tuning) while the ODLCs and game songs are working just fine. So I'm guessing there is a patch or something like this that must be installed for the pre-Remastered CDLCs to work with the game. What would that be ?

If this has been addressed in another thread, and it probably has been, can someone please direct me to this thread.

Thank you

J

(Click me)

** See my releases and WIP here **

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...