How to use Custom DLCs in RS2014 Remastered

40 minutes ago, Beity_ said:

Hello, got a little question.

I play Rocksmith 2014 cracked just to try the game, so seeing this page now I wanna definitely buy it. But I don't have a real tone cable, so I use a No-Cable Launcher and use a third party cable. My question is: would the dll work with the No-Cable Launcher too?. Thanks :3

If it's some generic cable, then use Direct Connect Mode in RSMods as it is a mode that was fully implemented into the game by Ubisoft, but looked to be disabled last minute that can be re-enabled with a click of a couple buttons. If it's an audio interface, use RS_ASIO. There's almost no use case for No Cable anymore. Also, thank you for moving over to a legit copy 🙂

Direct Connect Mode (Generic guitar cable): http://bit.ly/RSModsGit
RS_ASIO (Audio interface): https://github.com/mdias/rs_asio

• Like 1

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to own Cherub Rock! All customs on this site use the AppID for the Cherub Rock DLC. You can find this DLC here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/248750/Rocksmith_2014__The_Smashing_Pumpkins

Hello all - thanks for the awesome site and content.  I'm pretty new to Rocksmith and want to load up some of the CDLC songs available here - I also look on the Anvil site (also awesome).  Here is my

PC: Copy file: "_p.psarc" to "<Rocksmith2014 folder>dlc"; <-------- HUH ???? What does that mean ?

Posted Images

Hi,

This might be a silly question, but I have CDLC working for me. However I have noticed from time to time some of them just don't respond in the game. Like the song details page opens but when I click on play, the game just gets stuck there(before the tuning/amp load page. On the page where we can see the song completion percentage with alternate arrangements).

I have tried to repair it with the custom forge song manager but to no help. The interim solution is to remove it from the dlc folder and then import it again.

Anyone knows as to why it happens and what is a better solution, please let me know.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, eriasukun said:

Hey I did it! Everything's working 😄 I just had to update the App ID of each CDLC, I didn't know that I had to do that. I was updating Supermassive black hole LUL. So I have to update each cdlc i download, now i understand

How do you update APP ID of each CDLC ?

I dont understand ...

On 2/23/2014 at 2:57 PM, Bruin586 said:

PC: Copy file: "_p.psarc" to "<Rocksmith2014 folder>dlc"; <-------- HUH ???? What does that mean ?

Agreed, this was poorly written.

6 hours ago, lichka001 said:

How do you update APP ID of each CDLC ?

I dont understand ...

Because they dont explain it unless you watch a video

On 2/23/2014 at 4:57 PM, Bruin586 said:

the _p.psarc file is from a custom song, so when you download a custom song for Rocksmith, that's the file you're really getting. That's what goes in the DLC folder.

• Like 1

Hi! Quick question - new user. There are no options to dowload songs that are already in DLC? Like many songs from Rise Against which are marked purple instead of blue and there is a shopping card icon instead of dowlonad icon? It's weird because on the other hand I can clearly see Dowloads number for each song.

• Administrator

We do not support piracy, official DLC should be bought to be played, we do not offer free download for those.

The number of download is just the number of click on the link, nothing more. Link that goes to TheRiffRepeater to give you information and subsequent link to buy the song on your platform.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

HELP!!!!!!!!!! IM NO WHERE NEAR PC SAVVY TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MESTER OF PUPPETS FULL ALBUM, I FOLLOWED THE YOU TUBE POST BY CHAINBRIAN WHICH WENT PERFECT UNTIL THE LAST STAGES PLEASE HELP SO I CAN FINALLY PLAY SOME BLOODY METALLICA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@dclark5150@lichka001 You can do it as a batch using Custom Mods within CustomsForge Song Manager (see the Tools tab for download at the top of this page). Or, individually using DLC Builder (link found in the tutorial under the Create CDLC tab) or RSToolkit (also in the Tools tab).

• Unleashed2k changed the title to How to use Custom DLCs in RS2014 Remastered