How to use Custom DLCs in RS2014 Remastered [Updated for 2023]

Izzy

40 minutes ago, Beity_ said:

Hello, got a little question.

I play Rocksmith 2014 cracked just to try the game, so seeing this page now I wanna definitely buy it. But I don't have a real tone cable, so I use a No-Cable Launcher and use a third party cable. My question is: would the dll work with the No-Cable Launcher too?. Thanks :3

If it's some generic cable, then use Direct Connect Mode in RSMods as it is a mode that was fully implemented into the game by Ubisoft, but looked to be disabled last minute that can be re-enabled with a click of a couple buttons. If it's an audio interface, use RS_ASIO. There's almost no use case for No Cable anymore. Also, thank you for moving over to a legit copy 🙂

Direct Connect Mode (Generic guitar cable): http://bit.ly/RSModsGit
RS_ASIO (Audio interface): https://github.com/mdias/rs_asio

Hi,

This might be a silly question, but I have CDLC working for me. However I have noticed from time to time some of them just don't respond in the game. Like the song details page opens but when I click on play, the game just gets stuck there(before the tuning/amp load page. On the page where we can see the song completion percentage with alternate arrangements).

I have tried to repair it with the custom forge song manager but to no help. The interim solution is to remove it from the dlc folder and then import it again.

Anyone knows as to why it happens and what is a better solution, please let me know.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, eriasukun said:

Hey I did it! Everything's working 😄 I just had to update the App ID of each CDLC, I didn't know that I had to do that. I was updating Supermassive black hole LUL. So I have to update each cdlc i download, now i understand

How do you update APP ID of each CDLC ?

I dont understand ...

On 2/23/2014 at 4:57 PM, Bruin586 said:

PC: Copy file: "_p.psarc" to "<Rocksmith2014 folder>dlc"; <-------- HUH ???? What does that mean ?

the _p.psarc file is from a custom song, so when you download a custom song for Rocksmith, that's the file you're really getting. That's what goes in the DLC folder.

• Like 1

Hi! Quick question - new user. There are no options to dowload songs that are already in DLC? Like many songs from Rise Against which are marked purple instead of blue and there is a shopping card icon instead of dowlonad icon? It's weird because on the other hand I can clearly see Dowloads number for each song.

• Administrator

We do not support piracy, official DLC should be bought to be played, we do not offer free download for those.

The number of download is just the number of click on the link, nothing more. Link that goes to TheRiffRepeater to give you information and subsequent link to buy the song on your platform.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

HELP!!!!!!!!!! IM NO WHERE NEAR PC SAVVY TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MESTER OF PUPPETS FULL ALBUM, I FOLLOWED THE YOU TUBE POST BY CHAINBRIAN WHICH WENT PERFECT UNTIL THE LAST STAGES PLEASE HELP SO I CAN FINALLY PLAY SOME BLOODY METALLICA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@dclark5150@lichka001 You can do it as a batch using Custom Mods within CustomsForge Song Manager (see the Tools tab for download at the top of this page). Or, individually using DLC Builder (link found in the tutorial under the Create CDLC tab) or RSToolkit (also in the Tools tab).

• Unleashed2k changed the title to How to use Custom DLCs in RS2014 Remastered
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i had original rocksmith on the 360, but being able to play my favourite songs would be awesome ,

So my question is can i buy the disc version of Rocksmith 2014, or do i have to use steam to purchase (which i dont really understand. lol) to use cdlc.?

Also if i need to use steam to purchase can i buy a steam code from another site, where it is cheaper. ?

thanks

Hello,

I have bought Cherub Rock. It is not showing in the songlist in the game. However if i go to the shop in the game, it shows that I have bought the DLC. it is "purchased". Still I can't find it in de game to play. Do i have to download it somewhere after I bought it on steam? 

Also my CDLC songs aren't showing as well. I have followed the instructions correctly. Is there a way to fix this problem?

47 minutes ago, Mandalorian said:

Hello,

I have bought Cherub Rock. It is not showing in the songlist in the game. However if i go to the shop in the game, it shows that I have bought the DLC. it is "purchased". Still I can't find it in de game to play. Do i have to download it somewhere after I bought it on steam? 

Also my CDLC songs aren't showing as well. I have followed the instructions correctly. Is there a way to fix this problem?

You would need to download to your dlc folder should get put there automatically when you download from steam . Although I am no expert here .lol

32 minutes ago, Daz40 said:

You would need to download to your dlc folder should get put there automatically when you download from steam . Although I am no expert here .lol

Thx. I found that verifying my local files in steam solved the problem.

Hey so I have the newest version of Mac and I don’t know if this is working properly. Can someone walk me through this yet again? The patch zip file doesn’t seem to work even when switching preferences to read and write for all. Is there a specific place i should be locating this zip file to? Also some of the m.psarc files (Rocket Queen - GNR) are coming out as zero byte data. Is that also normal or should i just use the converter?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SkullRock said:

OFF-TOPIC where is the Video section in the forum?

I assumed it was removed from the sidebar to reduce clutter but since you can no longer view the video tab on user profiles I think it's been removed completely.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to delete RS1 songs? I know i won't be playing most of them and want to eliminate the ones i won't use. It will save some effort and time not having to go thru the list of songs. I know how to get rid of the 2014 DLCs and eliminate the ones i don't want in there, but i can't find the RS1 songs. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all....Am not sure why I can't get any cdlc to download on my pc any more... as I used to be able to until a few weeks ago.

Am unsure if something has changed with a recent update or something. When I click on the cdlc 'download & add to collection' link at the left, it adds to my collection, but not download.... Am I missing something and would really appreciate it if someone could help, as I have added a few to the collection that I would really like to get into.

Also, I did purchase Live' Lightning crashes a few weeks ago (about the time all DL stopped), so wondered if that may have done something....?

Regards

4 hours ago, Yibster said:

Hi all....Am not sure why I can't get any cdlc to download on my pc any more... as I used to be able to until a few weeks ago.

Am unsure if something has changed with a recent update or something. When I click on the cdlc 'download & add to collection' link at the left, it adds to my collection, but not download.... Am I missing something and would really appreciate it if someone could help, as I have added a few to the collection that I would really like to get into.

Also, I did purchase Live' Lightning crashes a few weeks ago (about the time all DL stopped), so wondered if that may have done something....?

Regards

There's been some issues with certain browsers (mostly safari/firefox) blocking popups causing the download pages to stop opening.

Hopefully allowing pop-ups should fix it
rRFLV1b.png

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype