new project, Stratovarius - Hunting High and Low

Michael

i would have been done already, but i am currently having issues with the note syncing process. i believe others have had issues with the notes being in sync with eof and the waveform and not in RS, but i dont want to sound like a broken record. ill figure out what i am doing wrong, and do a few touch ups.

Finished, minus the lyrics. If theres any better suggestions on the tones, im welcome to hear them. i had a bit of trouble trying to find just the right clean tone for the rythym part. i havent tested the lead part yet, and i dont really want to submit this until i get a tester or 2 just to be sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy