Motive

Don't worry I just had to acknowledge it :) You can watch now

Thank you !!

still doesnt work for me

D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8prMuMdU_E

Here try again

nope:

video contains content from Amuse_inc, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. 

try reupload ;)

Don't worry, I've uploaded to Vimeo so now it should appear when the stupid thing processes :(

Holy shit it looks and sounds amazing !!!! Good luck to you all in masterclass.

Also the guy who wins MC this week; i demand a full playthrough !

If anything can be better then this i might jizz :D

Thank you again !!

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Holy shit it looks and sounds amazing !!!! Good luck to you all in masterclass.Also the guy who wins MC this week; i demand a full playthrough !If anything can be better then this i might jizz :DThank you again !!

No problem! It was surprisingly enjoyable for me and makes me want to play more Babymetal!

Just click on my babymetal project in my signature, it will take you to sweet places :D :)

Update on INT bass:

Posted Image

Bit more RR time and I'll be ready to try it in Score Attack.  I think a 100% would be a stretch, but seems like getting closeish might be realistic.  Biggest source of misses in the above ^^^ was chords failing to register, which seems twitchy.

• Like 1

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Sir B of G, always a feckin' pleasure to watch your video's :) I dunno what it is about rocksmith but seeing other people play gives me great joy :) /salute @@SirBlambleOfGam

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

I had a go at beginner bass

{snip}

I tried the bass to the Evanescence song today also...  Did it seem strange to you?  Sounded quite weird to me, and I didn't feel like I could hear things as charted in the actual recording.  Maybe just me, and I only tried a single playthrough.  I'll have to check it out again.

--EDIT--

Trying the intro again, and I think a lot of the chart there is just an interpretation / arrangement of some piano notes for bass.  But it feels to me like they aren't even really the chord notes that would dovetail with the song the best...  Really really weird.

• Like 2

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

I had a go at beginner bass{snip}

I tried the bass to the Evanescence song today also... Did it seem strange to you? Sounded quite weird to me, and I didn't feel like I could hear things as charted in the actual recording. Maybe just me, and I only tried a single playthrough. I'll have to check it out again.--EDIT--Trying the intro again, and I think a lot of the chart there is just an interpretation / arrangement of some piano notes for bass. But it feels to me like they aren't even really the chord notes that would dovetail with the song the best... Really really weird.
Yeah I agree it did sound a bit unusual, but it was still fun to playSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

@@SirBlambleOfGam Heavenly awesome your video. How long you play guitar? Amazing. Have any tips how learn solo in Babymetal? Is in lead tapping? How play on all wide frets in solo part?

Probably played for about maybe 6 or 7 years now? Most of the solos in Babymetal involve sweep picking (which I'm horrible at) and tapping (which is easier than sweeps by far). I'm usually good at reading the charts on Rocksmith pretty well so I can attribute that to my solo skills :P But it's all about the practice!

• Like 1

• Like 2

@@SirBlambleOfGam Is any chance learn solo in Babymeta using only RS, without training video (hand position and picking) if i`m full noob in sweep picking? Can you make training video   :oops: ?

I would also be interested in a video tutorial of sweep picking. Your playthrough video is awesome @@SirBlambleOfGam, looking forward to seeing more of you on the competition. 

great tutorial :) Though I have to say, I disagree with the "girls are just not into that" statement  :roll: 

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony