Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 38

Motive

• Administrator

@@Shiroo : i'm talking about the fact that there is solo in the rhythm part that are not in the lead part which go agains the definition of each path, you probably did it that way to respect the way each guitarist play but that's not the way i think it should be in my opinion.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@Shiroo : i'm talking about the fact that there is solo in the rhythm part that are not in the lead part which go agains the definition of each path, you probably did it that way to respect the way each guitarist play but that's not the way i think it should be in my opinion.

There are 2 guitarist and rhythm part is mostly Bass. And the guitarist change during the solos. It would be almost impossible to play all the solos in the lead part. This way it is exactly devided how the musicians are playing it and unfortunately they dont have rhythm guitar, only 2 lead and bass.

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

• Administrator

Oh i know that i just don't care about the fact that two different guitarist play :p I just want when i play lead to have all the solo possible if somes overlap you do like official DLC, you create a bonus arrangement with the other solos and the rhythm is a full rhythm meant to those who don't want to play the solos for whatever reason.

I understand why you want to respect the way the guitarist are playing but it just isn't the right way in my opinion and it clearly isn't the way Ubisoft do their DLC either.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Oh i know that i just don't care about the fact that two different guitarist play :P I just want when i play lead to have all the solo possible if somes overlap you do like official DLC, you create a bonus arrangement with the other solos and the rhythm is a full rhythm meant to those who don't want to play the solos for whatever reason.

I understand why you want to respect the way the guitarist are playing but it just isn't the right way in my opinion and it clearly isn't the way Ubisoft do their DLC either.

I stick almost exclusively to bass, so I don't have a horse in this race -- but I found this interesting.  Probably getting off topic, but interesting.  I always assumed that Ubi's official songs and DLC would separate the parts by their guitarists as @@Shiroo suggests, rather than separating individual sections based on whether they fall under the umbrella of "lead" or "rhythm".  I always do it Shiroo's way when authoring customs myself, also.  For example, if I was going to do a Metallica song, I'd always put James' part as rhythm and Kirk's as lead, even if it is one of the songs where James does a solo.

Not that I don't believe you, but it would be interesting to see some examples of Ubi official tracks that are split up in the manner you are noting.  No disrespect or sarcasm intended -- I'm genuinely interested!

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Ye, also I did a song of Babymetal recently where solos where overlapping and echoing, so it was not possible to do only one Lead part.

And I always thought the best version how to divide it would be by their actual guitarists. This is the closest thing you hear live.

I can make you a version of the song only with rhythm and lead, but the lead part would be just unplayable. There are tons and tons of solos in the song and it is the most difficult song that ive created in this arrangements. If I would do just lead part with all the solos, it would be so hard noone would play it.  

this is how the overlap looked:

Guitar 1. (Starts When Guitar 2. is at 17th fret on B string)e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|B|-(13)------------12----12-15b17br15--12-13---13-13-13--13-15-15b17-15-13-12-13----|G|--------10-12-14----12------------------------------------------------------------|D|-----14---------------------------------------------------------------------------|A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|Guitar 2. Harmony with Guitar 1. (Starting at 14th fret on D string)e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|B|-------------15----15--18b20-18-15-17---17-17-17--17-18-18b20-18-17-15-17-15------|G|----14-16-17----16-----------------------------------------------------------17~--|D|-17-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|Guitar 1.e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|B|--------------------------------------/15-13-12--------15b17br15-13-12-15-15b17---|G|-----------17~------/14-16-17-14~---------------12--------------------------------|D|-/15-14-15------------------------------------------------------------------------|A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|Guitar 2. (Played right after above, kinda like an echo or delay)e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|B|---------------------------------------------15-18b20br18-17-15-17-18-18b20-------|G|-----------17~------/14-16-17-14~------16-17--------------------------------------|D|-/15-14-15------------------------------------------------------------------------|A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

• Like 1

@@firekorn

Don't Fear the Ripper by Blue Oyster Cult is perfect example of what @@MilkmanDan says. Both Lead and Rhythm parts have solos in. And like him, I prefer when I'm getting to play exactly what that guitarist do. Though I'm in guitar because of lead parts and solos. And I love when multiple guitarists are playing solo at the same time (e.i.: harmony solo from One or this awesome solo parts from The Day That Never Comes).

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@MilkmanDan I play it in master mode (must be respected Ramones and learn at least one song on the memory),  so got so much score  :mrgreen: . In hard mode i got ~1400000

My score BEG lead:

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-07-13_00011_zpsc46a4f91.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrator

In don't fear the repear the alternate lead is exactly the same as the rhythm par to be fair and if you took Hangar 18 by megadeth, all solos whoever plays it are only in the lead part.

Anyway it's my opinion and Ubisoft does kind of contradict themself on some specific cases so i don't force anyone to do it in a particular way and charter can do as they think it's better as long as all the part are correctly done and available to play it's good enough for me :D

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Ramones Lead - 97.66%, 161 streak:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/593664045453535431/0F6569E1F8792276C7E7BA25B00B1B65DEF565D7/

Ramones Bass - 99.34%, 254 streak:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/593664045453504616/D063766DCFF85627E1D3663FE1FB15A2CFCE3C5B/

Hehe, Unforgiven's solo was first I played at 100% accuracy in Guitar Hero. It's not as easy in real life :)

Intermediate Lead - 86%, 86 streak:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/593664045453463069/BAF91552F4D99F6D6867D01489986F605591CD76/

My best run ever. I predict better score at the end of the week.

Intermediate Bass - 95.8%, 65 streak:http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/593664045453475694/1C860036F660EE9C88F66712640C6D5B7408D50C/

MasterClass Bass - 93%, 169 streak:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/593664045453554437/AB2EAF3BAF53F8021B9A629D6B0D55DF5370F49D/

Well, like always with Babymetal - crazy song :)

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Like 3

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/55483889983278245/288F8CB07A81D89E4365AB44224F9D4763B534A7/  I REALLY hope I have some good practice time this week for The Unforgiven :) I love playing it, even if it is a bit ropey arm :)

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@@SirBlambleOfGam  much appreciated  !!! :) You should try rhythm too. It might surprise you ;) It's more like Lead #2 

Okay here's the video to my Lead Score and as you asked @@Shiroo, here's a pic of my first run at Rhythm

They blocked the video. -_-. Maybe try vimeo ? Or direct upload? Or dailymotion ?Also could you do a video at the end of the week too ? Theres no need to rush. I just want to see how it looks when someone actually masters the song. Id like to see the solos played properly :)

Thank you !!

Okay here's the video to my Lead Score and as you asked @@Shiroo, here's a pic of my first run at Rhythm

They blocked the video. -_-. Maybe try vimeo ? Or direct upload? Or dailymotion ?Also could you do a video at the end of the week too ? Theres no need to rush. I just want to see how it looks when someone actually masters the song. Id like to see the solos played properly :)

Thank you !!

Don't worry I just had to acknowledge it :) You can watch now

Thank you !!

still doesnt work for me

Thank you !!

still doesnt work for me

D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8prMuMdU_E

Here try again

nope:

video contains content from Amuse_inc, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. 

try reupload ;)