Tone Requests

Teinashu

• Administrator

How it works. 

Request a Tone in here.

1. Post a youtube link of the song.
2. Give a link for the CDLC without tone. (Keep the default one in the toolkit)
3. Say for which instruments you need the tone.
4. If you feel the song requires more tones. Say so and Say where in the song the second tone is so that the tone creator can hear it.
5. Wait patiently.
6. If your tone has been made and sent to you. Don't forget to say thank you and give them some credit when you post the CDLC.

So hopefully some people are willing to help you out in here.

• Like 2

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

• Administrator

First request by myself xD.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-MSabaton - Carolus RexGuitar tone Bass tone.Thank you in advance.I succeeded in my quest creating it :)

- Finished it myself :)

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

I need help with Joker & The Thief tone for solo section(guitar), there 2 tone changes I guesshttp://customsforge.com/topic/678-joker-the-thief/

its for now, in future will be more :)

I've created an account with line6. There are a lot of tones. I downloaded a tone that I need for my next custom, but the format is .l6t . Will it work?

Hi everyone,

I am looking for tones for "Life" by Devin Townsend. Please see my WIP thread for all the details:

Devin Townsend - Life

Thank you,

Azrael

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f06QZCVUHgLead/Rhythm Guitar needs tones.(Lead) Pretty sure just need some sort of distortion in the beginning, and some effects for the solo near the end.(Rhythm) It sounds clean with a little bit of a delay (IM A NOOB lol) I can't really tell to much from the video.Thanks this is all i need to complete my song :D