Tone Requests

Teinashu

Now i also have to need the help of our Tone Masters.

So for my First Project i struggel very hard.

Arch Enemy - Dead Bury their Dead

Bass

Bass Second Tone  (Not sure if it the same like base Tone but Sounds Like)

Rhythm Base Tone

Rhythm Second Tone (For Rhythm I'm not complete sure if it needs two sounds but it sounds like)

Lead ( Solo)

Lead (Taping Part)

And

Arch Enemy - Nemesis

Bass

Rhythm Base

Rhythm Chorus

Rhythm Melodic

Lead Base

Lead Solo Part

I know its a Lot but with those 2 song Tone Packages it should be possible to create the other songs.

Hopefully it's allright that i link the sound examples as a a click able Link at the Right moment.

I Allready say Thank you and drinking my coffee and wait.

I don't have access to YouTube, so I cannot post a certain song. I would like tone suggestions on 'By the Sword' by Slash (feat. Andrew Stockdale). Would like suggestions on the steel acoustic, the Lead and Rhythm [both Overdrive] and the Solo [Clean].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKc5hZxNwps

Kyuss - Hurricane

Tones requested: guitar and bass

Kyuss - Whitewater

Tone requested: guitar (the bass in Hurricane sounds similar, so no extra tone necessary)

Thanks in advance.

Currently getting back into playing the guitar and learning bass. Might also get back into creating CDLC, this time with less of a Rock/Metal-focused approach and sharing songs I'd love to learn first and foremost. *fingers crossed*

Hello new to the site started my attempt at cdlc last night but, I'm lost when it comes to creating the right tone. Have a couple I am working on wondering if anyone would mind helping me out? Also is there a site that lists what official setup is used for any given song?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I need tones for this song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1zCN0YhW1sI will borrow the lead tone from other Slipknot custom, I need the phaser in the background (starting at 0:14). Also I would be grateful for a bass tone.

MY WORKSHOP/MÓJ WARSZTAT
Gave up Rocksmith and CDLC making, playing on his own now.

• Administrator

Okay so i'm starting to respond to some of the request but working with only a youtube video is harder than testing it directly in RS, so if everyone can link to their CDLC, it would be much more easier to answer to all the request.

And try to indicate if you finally found the tone.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Okay so i'm starting to respond to some of the request but working with only a youtube video is harder than testing it directly in RS, so if everyone can link to their CDLC, it would be much more easier to answer to all the request.

And try to indicate if you finally found the tone.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-clansman-r4293

i need only a better clean tone