Tone Requests

Teinashu

• Administrator

@@jaigope1 over the discord channel is the only place left for request but i wouldn't hold my breath for any request to be made anytime soon, it has always been a black hole.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

I am working on my 1st CDLC and I made it through but man...the tones just sound off.  Which seems to be normal from working with others.  I currently released the CDLC with quite tones so people can just play along with the song if they like.  I have both tones set to -1.0 as setting them to 0.0 seems to make them too loud.

I am looking for a steel guitar sound in Standard E tuning for the main sections.  And then just an overdrive sound for the louder bits.

Link to my psarc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wehxxl8nfgwq5q4/Marcy-Playground_All-The-Lights-Went-Out_v6_p.psarc?dl=0

youtube

Thank you for any help!

Rich

Hi all,

What tuning / effects would Kick It in the Sticks by Brantley Gilbert be? Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve8sNTqrzCw

One tab says E standard, one says tuned half step down, I know Brantley Gilbert also does some in Drop D.

What guitar effects does this sound like? Distortion? Apologies as I'm relatively new to guitar and do not know a lot about guitar pedals/effects yet.

If it matters, I play an Epiphone Les Paul Special Edition with P90 pickups.

Thank you,

David

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I finished a CDLC, but i'm bad at tones, so i really hope somebody helps me:

The song: 

The CDLC: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/10F5Nn1uNPNqG1usVMrjVQ62nvzojyV79

I need the lead guitar tone: 2 tones, one for the intro/verse/pre-chorus and chorus part, and another one for the solo (that starts at 2:52 in the video).

Edited by Irineu2338
Update: I managed to make these tones, but they still not good enough, so i still request the tones for this song.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...