Sections not showing in their correct places

Cat With A Mustach

Question

I have placed a section for DDC at the beginning of the song, just like I have always done:

http://i.gyazo.com/6e58485db4e3472997bc4d03e1dba901.png

However, in Rocksmith the section does not show up, and the first section that DOES show up is like, 32 seconds into the song. Later in the song the same section of notes don't show up on RR and I can't select the section either. I never had this problem before, the two sections just contain a few sustained power chords.

http://i.gyazo.com/d0fe04609fb4c59af484e545591dbda8.png

9 answers to this question

you should probably first Halve the BPM first because a BPM of 500 is quite unrealistic and even 250 is in most cases unrealistic therefore i would Halve it a second time to 125. Just use Beat->Halve BPM, that will leave the notes position unchanged. You should also go to the first beat and use at least a time signature of 4/4 and than see if the section names are on beats with numbers.

• Administrator

because you shouldn't put section between note... section are part or the song construction and should only be put on the first bar of a measure.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Is it humanly possible to play at 500 bpm? Curious choice there.

Make sure the section really is assigned to a beat marker - I've had this happen too, and the way I fixed it was to clear the section from the section list and redo it. For whatever reason, the beat marker had moved, but the section/phrase position is linked to the TIME not the beat.

the section/phrase position is linked to the TIME not the beat.

EOF stores sections and phrases on beat markers themselves, so even if you move the beat, the section/phrase will move with it. Certain other things like tone changes are tied to timestamps instead of beats though.