How to import a guitar pro tab to EoF

Rush

Question

17 answers to this question

It's nice if you actually have guitar pro installed though so if you need to make an adjustment to it you can just open it in guitar pro which is quicker than doing it in eof sometimes and you can combine tracks that are split up instead of copying and pasting in eof.

Nice tip @Xstatic!!

Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion...

My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge

can't load guitar pro files no more in Eof option seems to be disabled? Help please...

Make sure under Song --> Track you've selected one of the REAL options (REAL_Guitar for the lead). That should make GP importing available.

• Like 1

can't load guitar pro files no more in Eof option seems to be disabled? Help please...

Make sure under Song --> Track you've selected one of the REAL options (REAL_Guitar for the lead). That should make GP importing available.

Doh! :oops: ! Forgot about that one....... Many thanks!!!!

Now only one problem left to solve, why is my EOF on my mac running in windows (with parallels) always giving me the mp3 is disabled, you need to install lame or vorbis tools, whilst under mac itself I "can" load mp3 files in EOF??

Make sure you didn't put EOF in a protected location like anywhere inside either of the "Program Files" folders. Windows has a security feature that will interfere with programs' abilities to write files in such places. If you still run into problems you may have to re-extract the 1.8RC9 files, since it comes with all of the related conversion tools, maybe the ones in your EOF installation got removed or something.