various bugs creating customs

StevenWaterfield

Question

im having issues with alot of my latest customs it's driving me mad can't work out the problem ive remade creeping death 13 times and still have issues don't understand it my last 5 or 6 customs have had unexplainable issues im wondering if it's cause im on windows 8.1 and programs haven't caught up but then the previous 20 customs we're fine

9 answers to this question

EOF says Creeping Death still has some errors in it.  I bet it's the lack of phrases that is causing the crash, but here's how you fix all the errors:

When EOF says "One or more chords don't have finger information" press yes and a box will pop up showing you a chord.  On the left side is the chord, on the right side you can enter what left finger for you use for each note to create the chord shape.  It helps to have your guitar on you so you can finger the chord before you type.When is says "Rocksmith section doesn't have a Rocksmith phrase at the same position" it means you should probably add a phrase whenever there is a section marker.  Press yes and EOF will automatically move the green playback line to the section and a popup box will ask you for a phrase name.  Whatever that section is called (look above the beat marker), type that into the box.When EOF says "No fret hand positions are defined" you can get rid of that error message by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+F and press generate.  This will create fret hand positions which tells the player where to put his hands.  The error box tells you which arrangement doesn't have FHP's, so make sure you are in the correct arrangement when you generate.When it says "Don't slide to fret 22" you can fix that error by getting rid of the slide.  I know RS1 didn't like slides that high, but I'm not sure about RS2k14.  It's probably cool to keep it. 

• Like 1

thanks alot for your help dude much appreciated ill try that now hopefully might get it right now on the 15th time wish id asked on here sooner but seriously thanks im thinking after what you said could be that 22nd fret as ive never had that warning before