No topics visible in the Help & Tutorials section

richomat

Question

Hi,

when I open the Help and Tutorials section I get the message:

No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off.

But from the general overview I can see that there are 3 topics in this section.

Is this a bug?

9 answers to this question

Sounds like there is a bug. I can see the topics but if you can't that's a problem. I will pass it onto our Dev team. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

Hi,

when I open the Help and Tutorials section I get the message:

No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off.

But from the general overview I can see that there are 3 topics in this section.

Is this a bug?

Sounds like there is a bug. I can see the topics but if you can't that's a problem. I will pass it onto our Dev team. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

This is probably a authorization problem. Perhaps the group 'Day One Donator' was not granted access to this section.

In this case 'Donator' is affected as well. Get the same message...

yup i get the same even though i've seen the tech tutorial in there yesterday now i see nothing.

I've fixed the issue.  Someone accidently checked the NO option for "Enable Posters to see other's threads."  It has been fixed.  Go check please.

I've fixed the issue.  Someone accidently checked the NO option for "Enable Posters to see other's threads."  It has been fixed.  Go check please.

Whoops, posted from my test account.  Yep it looks fixed to me.

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!