Just bought a Barchetta RX-FR-R6

smokeymcpot25

Question

just bought the Barchetta RX-FR-R6.... impulse buy coz it was so cheap, was gonna dl a few songs n donate a bit but that will av to wait till next month now, gona av to sell some stuff on ebay to pay the bills :blink:  by they way this site is awesome! cant get off the guitar now, big thanks to everyone who makes this awesomeness possible m/(>.<)m/

• Like 2

17 answers to this question

guessing they got new stuff out and just getting rid? looked at a few reviews and vids and they seem pretty good and for the price ud get ur money back if u wanted to sell it on. found a few others n there about $700-$900 still!  liked the look better on the white one but thought the blue was a slightly better guitar

It's an amazing deal! I bought the Barchetta RX-DCT 7 string yesterday morning when it was first posted up and decided to get the white Barchetta RX-R1 too. Always wanted a 7 string ESP to play some Deftones, but never wanted to pay the high price. Funny thing is this has the EMG pickups just like those expensive ESP guitars :)

Reason I didn't go with the blue Barchetta RX-FR-R6 is because I'm sick of dealing with a Floyd Rose setup and tend to change turnings a lot. Hopefully the Tune-O-Matic bridge works out well.

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

It's an amazing deal! I got the Barchetta RX-DCT 7 string yesterday morning when it was first posted up and decided to get the white Barchetta RX-R1 too. Reason I didn't go with the blue Barchetta RX-FR-R6 is because I'm sick of dealing with a Floyd Rose setup and tend to change turnings a lot. Hopefully the Tune-O-Matic bridge works out well.

Does it feel like a $1000 dollar guitar? Seems a bit unbelievable that they could do that deal.

Does it feel like a $1000 dollar guitar? Seems a bit unbelievable that they could do that deal.

Sorry I meant to say I bought. Hopefully I get it this week.

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

Bought the Cavallo, love the finish.

If it's as good as they claim (justifying the 1200$ tag) then it's still an awesome deal for the roughly 300€ I got to pay for it. 145$ international shipping + taxes and stuff, sometimes I envy you Americans.

Great purchase.  Just bought a new Barchetta ST-FR a couple weeks ago for $350 on ebay and it's a beautiful guitar.  Took me a while to get used to the Floyd Rose.  Small contoured body is nice and about half the weight of my crappy Epi LP-SP.  I've seen that FX model go between $600 to $800, so that's a great deal.  http://www.guitarquest.net/dbz-guitar-details.asp?model=BARRX-FR

Also, check out Dean Zelinsky's new online only company, beautiful guitars at direct from manufacturer prices.  Assembled right here in Chicago.  My next one is going to be one of these.  http://deanzelinsky.com/

Here's my DBZ:

http://www.dbzguitars.com/assets/finishes/BARSTFFR-TBK.jpg

guessing they got new stuff out and just getting rid? looked at a few reviews and vids and they seem pretty good and for the price ud get ur money back if u wanted to sell it on. found a few others n there about $700-$900 still!  liked the look better on the white one but thought the blue was a slightly better guitar

Actually the two guitars (Barchetta RX1 White) and (Barchetta RX-FR-R6 Blue) are identical except for the Floyd Rose and the paint jobs. The addition of the Floyd Rose bumped the MSRP up by $100 between the two. For anybody who is interested there are two youtube videos highlighting the two guitars on the store page.

The DBZ Diamond Barchetta guitars arrived! RX-R1 and 7 string RX-DCT. Great craftsmanship with a hand paint job.

Finally can play great 7 string songs with EMG pickups  :D

Posted Image

• Like 2