Auto follow downloaded CDLC

BHMath

Question

Is it possible to add an option in my settings to automatically follow any song I download ?

i mean I click on "Download link" and then the topic is followed.

This has to be an option because not every one wants to follow topics ! 

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

5 answers to this question

Yeah I am ;) But what I'd like is when i download a CDLC the topic is automatically followed if it's defined in my settings. This is a suggestion of evolution.

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Its kinda creepy to get message from CF about CDLC updates from 1000+ customs, in separate letters.

I know that ppls wants something like Nexus Mod Manager but for Rocksmith 2014,this will allow to view our DB and download customs, get updates through app(at least status and download link) + extra features like: ability to sortrename customs, view tab(using built-in RSTabExplorer), adjust songtones volumes, fix sorting, remove DDC, form tone library from existing songs, etc.

I'm just saying what I'm saying you can skip this if you want :)

• Like 3

I certainly wouldn't mind this feature as an option on our profile (something like 'Manual Following/Follow After Clicking Download Link/Follow After Commenting'), but there's stuff I'd much rather see first, and also I'm an information junkie so I'm almost always into seeing more even at the expense of clarity so maybe I'm not the best person to listen to anyway.

In particular, when I first joined I commented on a few songs and then didn't figure out until a month later that the charters replied when I manually went to check. It'd be cool to reduce issues like that, but I mean once I figured it out it's rectified anyway so it'd still be one of the lowest of the low of what I'd say should be a priority.

• Like 1

I've always got the multitracks.

Yeah I am ;) But what I'd like is when i download a CDLC the topic is automatically followed if it's defined in my settings. This is a suggestion of evolution.

+1 on this request.

I think this should be enabled by default, because I guess a lot of users are missing the updates as well as conversations or discussions about the customs.

Maybe you could even pop up a similar window as used for the follow button, suggesting the auto-follow with the typical "never ask me again" option

• Like 1

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.