NEW! How to Create Rocksmith 2014 Customs (Video)

Snake3169

Thank U in advance for your help.

I followed all the instructions and i am arrived well at the end of part 2.

But i've a little problem:

I Use a Mac and i can't find the 2 files i have to rename at the end of the wwise process

Also serching for *.wem file ther's no one.

Any ideas?

Thank U

EDIT: sorry wrong topic and wrong tutorial

Alex 360 did a tutorial on smithys about tones, but I can;t seem to find it here...

Bascially, design your tones in game and save them (when you assign your own tone to a slot 1,2,3,4 it will ask if you want to save it, say yes), then hit "import" in the tones section in the toolkit when building your custom and navigate here

Steam\userdata\17985373\221680\remote

Change the file type to *.* (so it shows all files and not just .mp3, .doc etc) and import the biggest file in the folder, it has a long random looking name.

All your customs tones will appear in the toolkit.

Have fun :)

Hallo! I already have a problem after I open EOF.. It says it needs Lame and vorbis.. So I downloaded Lame.. now have a folder with the lame.exe inside. When I doubleclick it a black screen opens for a split seond...nothing else. Do I have to move the folder somewhere?

There are 2 items to download for EoF, one for all the background materials it needs and one with the latest EoF.exe

If you only have the EoF.exe then you must download the other part, which is in the OP of the EoF thread.

Good luck!

I downloaded the EOF version which was described in the video.. it said nothing about further items... right now I am talking about lame.exe... or in other words: how do I make EOF work with mp3?

It says right after the start of EOF that I need lame... so I downloaded it from the Website... and now?? All i got is a folder with some files in it...no setup.exe or anything. I only can find some explanation of how to use lame with Audacity but not with EOF... Are there some settings in EOF where I have to select the lame.exe or how does this work?

@@droxid, if you at Windows: just go here, dl EOF and apply last patch, it already include all file requires to launch EOF, if you still have any issues - report in those thread, also read text tutorials you can fіnd :)

EOF thread link: http://customsforge.com/topic/1529-latest-eof-releases-r1341/

cheers

• Like 1