My NEW Tutorial video! (Take 2!, please read this mods)

Snake3169

Question

Right now I am encoding the new video but basically it covers every step in the process of making a custom song for Rocksmith 2014. I will post it in the tutorial's section when it is done uploading.

If a moderator could kindly delete my old tutorial video thread and sticky/pin my new video thread up (When it is done) I would gratefully appreciate it!

Thanks!

The video is about an hour and a half long (compared to my old video of around 45 minutes)

Covers everything I could think to cover. I will also be posting time codes for the things that are covered so people can skip to the section they are unclear on.

I will update this thread and post the new video thread when it is done. Hopefully helps a lot of people out!

This is the LAST one I am going to make xD I took everyones feedback from the first video and put it towards this one.

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

Video is finally uploaded and the thread is live here...

http://customsforge.com/topic/8428-how-to-create-rocksmith-2014-customs-video/

If any mod could kindly pin this thread and delete my old video thread.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Fantastic, thanks a lot for doing this mate! My hearing is screwed so had real trouble following the first one and the new one is miles better. Ta!  :mrgreen:

Too much rock'n'roll at volume 11 has taken its toll over the years, used to work in a rock pub full time that had live bands 3 times per week and the juke box at full volume when they weren't playing. And if that wasn't enough I was also in a couple of bands practicing 3 hours per week lol  :eek:  :-P  :mrgreen: