.LRC to EOF Converter

Killeroyo

Download:

LRCconverter.xlsm

v.2.7 (2017-02)

----------------------------------------------------

Instructions:

1. Get lyrics file in .LRC format. (see LRC wiki)

2. Convert .LRC file content in LRCconverter.xlsm

4. Import new .LRC to EOF  

----------------------------------------------------

LRCconverter.xlsm is Excel(required) Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet.

http://killeroyo.webatu.com/RS24_CDLC/Screenshot27.jpg

Example LRC line (text is too long and 3 time signatures causing import error in EOF):

[03:59.76][04:16.13][06:35.17]Something to save me from myself

After converting (sentence is splitted to single words and time + leading silence time is added):

[04:02.76]Something [04:03.66]to [04:03.86]save [04:04.26]me [04:04.46]from [04:04.86]myself [04:05.46] 
[04:19.13]Something [04:20.03]to [04:20.23]save [04:20.63]me [04:20.83]from [04:21.23]myself [04:21.83] 
[06:38.17]Something [06:39.07]to [06:39.27]save [06:39.67]me [06:39.87]from [06:40.27]myself [06:40.87] 

The practice of defining a lyric at multiple timestamps on a single line may not be extremely compliant of the LRC format, because extended LRC format does support multiple timestamps per line, such as:

[timestamp] lyric [timestamp] lyric...etc.

• 2 years later...

link to EoF tools seems to be dead... thx anyway :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• Administrator

@@I)ark_Seph It's just converting one format to another so depending on the quality of the original you get, you'll get different result. It might save some time but it might also not be available on some song.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I tried looking for some lyrics files when I first started making CDLC, but then quickly realized there aren't many (good) lyric files online.

(at least not for the songs I was making)

so just like many people, I believe, went straight to pasting lyric text into ultrastar

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic

I've had a quick look at the example in the main tab and my understanding is that a .lrc file is a pre-existing lyric file which has lyrics written line by line and the start time of each line. You copy/paste into here and it splits each line equally by the number of words to give an approximate time per word, and it creates the output text in .xml format. Is that correct?