Curious...NSP fans?

fpsrussia117

I... actually have Unicorn Wizard made as a CDLC for my own purposes. At the moment it's pretty half-assed and needs some work, but I could finish it and upload it if you would so please.

Actually, that would be great! I have access to tabs, chords, and videos of NSP songs but I have no idea as to how to chart them. Unicorn Wizard is a great song!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe [member=XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX] can upload his unfinished version of Unicorn Wizard? I'm sure someone on this thread could finish it!

And yeah, most of NSP's stuff is all keyboard, even the guitar parts are electric guitar sounds on Ninja Brian's Keyboard. I always describe them as SynthPop version of Tenacious D.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

oh god guys im sorry i died

It's basically finished at this point. I just got really lazy with Rocksmith over the past couple months. I apologize to everyone waiting for this :(

I'm working on another song that i hope to finish/upload today. After that, I'll see if UW needs any real work or if I can just upload it. It's been a long time since I've played or even looked at the song so I can't remember how much I finished it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. The non-DD version of the song have been uploaded to my Mediafire, but I haven't created the DD version of it yet. Here is a download link of all the available non-DD versions, just in case I don't get around to making the DD versions tonight (which I still hope to do, but y'know. I'm me :B ). I just don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer than you have.

But yeah, official submitted thread and the dynamic difficulty version of the song should be up tonight. But until then, enjoy the non-DD versions ^_^

• Like 1

Too excited to play. Couldn't find the official thread so I'm just gonna grab the non DD. I'm really happy that you released it, thank you!

EDIT: Just played through it, it's really really good, thanks again!

Yeah, never got around to it sadly. Was sort of busy yesterday and forgot about it the day before. Will do it tonight, hopefully.

• Like 1