Which is your most played song?

briefer

Question

Monster Truck - Sweet Mountain river - 400 (109%) ... Yeah, I quite like that song  :???:

The XX - Islands - 54 (109.5%)

Wolfmother - Joker and the Thief - 34 (106.5%)

Pantera - Cemetary Gates - 32 (96%)

• Like 3

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

"All My Loving" - The Beatles  56 (109%)

"Mary Jane's Last Dance" - Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers  50 (105%)

"Losing My Religion" - R.E.M.  45 (101%)

( All Bass. Good Gawd.  I don't remember playing any of these that many times... :lol:)

• Like 1

"This is a slippery slope, a Bass is a 'gateway' instrument." - Portlandia  S4E4
       Own a Guitar, but not a Bass?  Use Rocksmith's Bass Emulator Mode to get low & funky today!   

Great questions. Its fun to see other replies.

Rush, Tom Sawyer - 32 (100%)

Queen, We are the Champions - 31 (100%)

Bob Dylan, Knocking on Heaven's Door - 25 (100%)

Def Leppard, Pour Some Sugar On Me - 21 (103%)

All on bass. I actually stopped playing on master level because I want to know that I actually hit every note. Of course this doesn't include all the riff repeats and partial plays. I've probably played Tom Sawyer about 75 times.

Oh wow. I would have to check. But more than likely Go With Flow, rhythm, when Rocksmith wants me to get a 150 note streak. 109.5%.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Without checking I THINK it's Green Day - Walk Away, i played it many times over a few weeks back (on bass at least) cos I was on 99.4% and wanted 100% but kept missing a few notes everytime i tried to get it lol (still not got 100% on it), so yeah, pretty sure its that. It not its either Patent Pending - One Less Heart To  Break or Green Day - Oh Love xD

Unfortunately I have no idea, I mostly play on repeat in riff repeater but there's a lot of contenders, probably Western Special - Departure (lead) and Disonaur - Space Ostrich (lead), I play those like 10 times in a row...

More songs for anyone interested:

Bass:

Big D and The Kids Table - Shining On

Seth Chapla - Jules

Pixies - Here Comes Your Man

Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Good Enough

Versus Them - Six AM Salvation

Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Clash - Guns of Brixton

Blues Brothers - Soul Man

Lead:

James Bond Theme

Here Comes Your Man

Space Ostrich

Just Got to Be

Where Is My Mind?

Tighten Up

Rhythm:

Six AM Salvation

Say It Ain't So

Surf Hell

Burnin' For You

My Girl

Describing The Sky

Songs that are definitely missing:

My Sharona (bass)

Sweet Home Alabama (bass)

Western Special - Departure (lead)

Aerosmith - Dream On (lead)

Cribs - We Share The Same Skies (bass)

Describing The Sky (bass)

Get Free (bass and lead)

• Like 2

1. Alice In Chains - Stone, 17 times. Probably my favorite song from the RS2014 library, and I'm not even that big of a Alice In Chain fan!2. Disonaur - Space Ostrich, 15 times. Just really fun song to play and a good practice for tremolos.3. Akira Yamaoka - Theme Of Laura, 13 times. One of the best CDLC I've seen here. 

Im not sure about my number of times, but I played Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna Know, so many times. Maybe around 50 overall. 

I got 108% max.

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

I'm obsessed with The Black Keys right now (just bought an Airline H78, so yeah, obsessed) so I've played most of their songs (including some great cDLC) an average of 50 times each.  My most played is I Got Mine (87 times, 110%) because it's my warm up song.  Gets the fingers nice and loose.

I really wish that RS put some documentation into the game about why you can get over 100% on a song though.  The first time I got 101% on Next Girl I thought maybe I should be submitting my resume to fill in for Dan Auerbach.  Didn't realize until it hit 109.8% that it was because of Master Mode.

• Like 6

All time favorite: Iron maiden - fear of the dark  42 times - 98% (with some "cheating" with the last fast solo i guess :oops: )

Last Dance With Mary Jane 30 times - about 70%

awesome song but it will probably take quiet some time until i really get it :-P

Since i just discovered your awesome cdlc's there will be soon more :mrgreen:

Guess gona check some of your mentioned songs out soon!

Here's My List, a little me extensive than others. Guess I got a little carried away. But I guess it shows variety of style. I don't always play the songs I enjoy listening to the most or favourite song, but those I actually enjoy playing. That really make me put my rock face on and start jamming out - in the kitchen haha.

Iron Maiden - The Trooper - 38 - 87.0%

Velvet Revolver - Slither - 35 - 83.5%

RHCP - Scar Tissue - 32 - 84.5%

Ozzy Osbourne - Mr Crowley - 28 - 68.7%

GnR - November Rain - 23 - 79.9%

GnR - Estranged -23 - 75.2% Kinda Always play these 3 together - Sad, I know haha

GnR - Don't Cry - 23 - 67.7%

Metallica - Enter Sandman - 20 - 85.9

Metallica - Seek And Destroy - 20 - 82.9%   Again Played together

Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark - 15 - 90.0%

• Like 1