Custom songs do not work anymore

waffleparties

Question

Hello Guys,

Up until a few weeks ago all the custom songs were working fine, Now it seems when i start up any custom songs the notes never play, i get to tune the guitar, and then it looks like the song is going to start but all i see are the speakers. Can you help me out with this.

Thanks. 

13 answers to this question

Reinstall the .dll file. Go get it again and put it back in. The one you you had to get when you first started running CDLC.

• Like 1

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

I got the same problem. I've alredy reinstalled the whole game and jost copied my cdlc songs to the dlc folder. The original songs are working correctly, but the cdlc's are freezing out...

Update: downloading the .dll has fixed the problem :)

So i have Reinstalled the game and also reinstalled the Dll file but it still does not seem to work :( i get to tune my guitar and then the speakers come up but nothing plays

For some odd reason people cannot find this although it is titled quite clearly,, all needed links are here http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Have you tried replacing your RSInjector app?  It seems like sometimes when there is a Steam update the RSInjector app gets either corrupted or it can't find the right files.

Last time I had cDLC no longer appear in the game, replacing my RSInjector app solved the problem.  I keep a backup of RSInjector as well as the cDLC that I really like in my Dropbox folder, as a separate backup (i.e., not a backup of the local files I am currently using).

That way, whenever I have a problem I just restore from my Dropbox account.

Also, try removing all cDLC, and adding them a few at a time to see if they show up again.  Start with a few files that you are 100% sure worked fine before.  It could be 1 individual cDLC that is causing everything to not show.