Why no Smashing Pumpkins CDLC?

facepoppies

I've been thinking about Siva and Tristessa sometime in the future if no one else hits them first, but yeah it's kinda weird no one else has touched stuff like Zero which is a fairly popular song. I guess the official DLC hit a lot of their big songs and so maybe with those being available the ball never really got rolling because people were largely content with what they had? I don't know.

I've always got the multitracks.

Also, I want to make it known that I wasn't trying to come off as entitled or demanding or anything. I understand that I could work at it and make these CDLCs myself, but I tried once and it didn't go well at all so I gave up.

I really do appreciate all of you people who make these great CDLCs for folks like me to enjoy.

I have "I Am One" done with the exception of finding a good lead tab.......  Haven't had much time to pursue it either......  But if I find one, the CDLC is already synched and ready to add DDC and pack it.  Bout 10 minutes if I had a good guitar pro tab.....

I'll take a look at those links when I get home tonight......  Yeah, the lead for "I Am One" is doubled up too, which makes it additionally difficult.  When I listen to the song, and I'm sure it's different depending on who is doing the listening, I hear a main solo with additional solo behind it that isn't necessarily a harmonization, but a separate lead.  The tab I had seemed to be tabbing the backing solo.....  I didn't think it was the predominate solo of the two, so I wasn't comfortable releasing the CDLC using that lead.....

• 2 months later...

There's a whole boatload of great songs out there by TSP that haven't been touched yet. Songs like Rocket and Rhinoceros and basically any of their pre-Machina songs.

I just think it's ironic because all the CDLC uses a Smashing Pumpkins song as the ID.

i think it's just cause some of us were annoyed when official version made us have to pull our CDLC versions...

so in case another 3-pack came along... we all hesitate...

Have you found any Perfect Tabs For "EYE"???

Love the Lost Highway & Natural Born Killers Soundtracks...

send me any .GPX / .GP5 tabs you have from those...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂