Where In The World Do I Start To Create A Custom Song For RSII"

candyflipper7

I have a list of MP3's that I wan't to convert for RSII 2014. After looking in the CDLC collection the songs I want are not listed or not created yet. I would like to know the steps of creating my own CDLC for the game using MP3's.... Where do I start? I downloaded the toolkit & have no-idea what to do or where to start. Possibly someone does this here and could give me a hand with this. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

CANDYFLIPPING

Yeah... I went there and reading forum topics on the subject. Still need more answers and tips. That's why I posted. Not trying to be a smart ass but I am smart enough (And did) research in the forum first. So your "THINKING" comment is not really appreciated. But there is always one out of a million who has a smart ass comment.

CANDYFLIPPING

Yeah... I went there and reading forum topics on the subject. Still need more answers and tips. That's why I posted. Not trying to be a smart ass but I am smart enough (And did) research in the forum first. So your "THINKING" comment is not really appreciated. But there is always one out of a million who has a smart ass comment.

Then - sorry, but it's really annoying when people instead of reading are posting tons of topics with same questions :)

So: check out tutorials in board to which I gave link, you will need guitar pro tab to import to EoF after importing mp3...

http://customsforge.com/topic/1922-how-to-make-pc-cdlcs-for-rocksmith-2014-tutorial-wscreenshots-by-darjusz/ - I think it's one of best tutorials for begginers ;)

I think, that ya will find every answer ya need in there.

And again - sorry for that ;)

• Like 1

Feel free to edit my CDLCs, use tones etc.

TY. That's all I was asking. I can understand the frustration of people asking the same questions on topics. I did read through the forums and also tried using the program, looking on you tube and all. Just for someone who has never done this for ROCKSMITH OR RSII it is somewhat challenging not knowing about what you had posted above about TABS To import and the EOF. TY for explaining this as this is exacty what I wanted to know. Awesome and THANK-YOU for the link it is really appreciated.

• Like 1

CANDYFLIPPING