100% save file/everything unlocked

Wolfie3101

Question

Hello fellow guitar/bass players!

I want to know, if there is a safe file that has everything unlocked.

i cant unlock it myself, becuase i have 3 missions :

1st is that i need to play gone wailin', and it doesnt work for me, it crashes (idk why)

2nd, i need to play a rocksmith recomended song, and i dont have one! *WUT*

3rd, i need to play sesion mode 10 minutes, and I dont like it very much :/

so, any ideas what should i do, or is there anyone that done rocksmith 2014?

Thanks guys and keep rockin' m/

14 answers to this question

Not that I'm aware of . Just go play some songs, your recommendations will change, except that session one, sorry your stuck with those.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

just play the game, do all the stuff it has to offer, learn a song, session mode, lessons, you will benefit a lot from it all... I would recommend that you should do session mode, so you can learn how to improvise...

besides using a savefile is just cheating IMO

• Developer

@Wolfie3101  I had the same experience as you with the infamous Alexbeav LocalProfiles.json and *_prfldb.   There were no inlays unlocked except for Ubisoft Uplay one.  Not a very special game save IMO.

Please post a link to  ~100% game save (localprofiles.json and *_prfldb) files here.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

"besides using a savefile is just cheating IMO"

This actually made me lol... Cheating?  What do you call using custom song files?

it is partially cheating... you are not doing any work to unlock everything... 

using custom files has nothing to do with it, and I would call it being smart to learn new song...

• Haha 1

Hey guys!

So I have a similar problem! I am in search of a profile that has all arcade games unlocked, specially castle of the chorded dead. Simply because i want to train switching chords, but I think the chords you have to manage in the first stages are too complicated for a beginner. I mean F5 and G5 in the first stage? Two chords where you have to reach over one fret? How should my hand be able to do that if i just started playing?  

So it's not that i want to cheat, I simply want to be able to train more useful chords like Em, D, C... Chords that help me play some beginner songs. I hope you guys can help me, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance