Megadeth - A House Divided

bokkiej

First CDLC, first release, please be kind ;). 

PC Version, no DD

First error is that I've mixed rhythm and lead... oh well, there's bound to be more work to make it good! Comments are appreciated, I'm a sloppy player so I don't know when to blame mistakes on errors in the CDLC or my own playing!

Source of tabs: http://www.abysslord.com/megadeth/tabs/super/super.html .

EDIT: updated version can be found in the CDLC search!

All 'my' CDLC's are free to be improved upon and re-released by anybody. Constructive comments are welcome as well :)

No I didn't :) I'm still working on it (have to add custom tone and lyrics, don't know yet how to do that) but most important right now is timing I guess. I thought posting here might get me feedback on that. 

All 'my' CDLC's are free to be improved upon and re-released by anybody. Constructive comments are welcome as well :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for trying! I did spot a sync error in a copy-pasted sections to fill in a part where a guitar otherwise wouldn't have to play. I discovered I can just select all these notes and move them a little. Maybe next weekend I have some time to spare...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i like this album 'cause it got some combinations: Heavy songs (Don't Turn Your Back or Kingmaker), or more hard rock (Forget To Remember, or some Country (The Blackest Crow), and some pop rock (Super Collider), the other songs are to fill the album, and i didn't pay too much attention to them. Obviously, this is not like Endgame or United Abominations, and it isn't Thrash Metal, simply a Hard Rock album with some genres combinations. I like it, not toooooo much but i like it n.n 

9A7alLl.jpg

it's not one of the strongest albums but overall I believe TWNAH and 13 are worse! Still brilliant moments ofcourse, it's still Megadeth m/

For me this album to put it in a context will be in the middle between Lulu and St Anger from Metallica, its not so terribly bad as the Lulu crap but its not as good as St Anger. As a Megadeth fan I just listened to Super Collider two times and I didn't like it, its not what I expect from Megadeth. I don't want a mix of styles in a Megadeth album, I just want some world class superb thrash metal.

I disagree about this being better than 13, is no better than Endgame but I think it kicks super collider ass anytime.