CDLC for XBOX ?

Spartacus GR77

Question

Hey All,

Noob here!

Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I play RS 2014 on xbox360. Am I only able to download content that has xbox as a platform or if I download a song that is only PC can it be converted for Xbox?

Also, can someone point me in the right direction for modding my xbox so that I am able to play the CDLC?

Thanks

10 answers to this question

Yes, you can convert them to Xbox on your own using the rocksmith toolkit, quite easily actually. As far as how to USE CDLC on your Xbox. That requires a modified Xbox to allow you to put the files where they need to be, and we have no tutorials on how to modify your Xbox. Google search it and see if it's something you want to do, realizing you can kill your Xbox trying it. You can also buy ones that are already modified. But honestly, for what that would cost,and assuming your PC is decent, I would say spend a few bucks and get the PC version. Available on Steam and they run sales all the time I've seen it as low as $25 and I've heard of it being less. You already have the cable and it will work on your PC too. 

• Like 1

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Please stop spawning a new topics each time to get attention from someone else, I see you at Github and you just need to install last mono framework 3.2 or superior, this kind of issues was in earlier versions of mono.

well, you can read about how to get it to work here > http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/About thread exceptions its handled exception, we use trycatch to handle that, have you launched it from mono 3.4? not from old one?

I see, but you don't really need to manually launch that manually, just ensure that you've deleted old mono and you got 3.4 only. you can also run Toolkit for windows through application like wine or crossover or whatever you can find :) *if nothing helps with MAC version. I can't test it on MAC but it works 4 sure*