Tool

Unleashed2k

Still a project that we need tons of dedication to fix. There's a lot of sync issues, missing or incomplete parts, or bad tones. 

more TOOL coming finally... at some point... :P

we should resume doing this :P

https://youtu.be/wb9c6vSthzs?t=1293

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• 9 months later...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I do plan to re-tackle tool soon. If anyone is working on any tool customs you can find high quality bass tabs on this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34oeKPj7wOY&list=PLxGg3zpm1b2d0UPFNtzmRfs6UHpSAlL5t

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I just tried using the CDLC Search feature to find all of the available TOOL songs. A feature I wish was available would be a difficulty score. Something like a 1-5 or 1-10 score. Either have the creators decide the difficulty of the song based on the instrument, or allow the downloaders to weigh in on how hard it was to learn. Or have a letter for the difficulty. "E"asy, "I"ntermediate, "A"dvanced, "M"astery, "G"od level

It would allow beginners to avoid the difficult songs and gravitate to those easier to learn. Or people like me who want to learn a band's entire catalog eventually.  Simply search "TOOL" and then click on a "difficulty" tab. And work my way from the easiest to hardest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried using the CDLC Search feature to find all of the available TOOL songs. A feature I wish was available would be a difficulty score. Something like a 1-5 or 1-10 score. Either have the creators decide the difficulty of the song based on the instrument, or allow the downloaders to weigh in on how hard it was to learn. Or have a letter for the difficulty. "E"asy, "I"ntermediate, "A"dvanced, "M"astery, "G"od level

It would allow beginners to avoid the difficult songs and gravitate to those easier to learn. Or people like me who want to learn a band's entire catalog eventually.  Simply search "TOOL" and then click on a "difficulty" tab. And work my way from the easiest to hardest.

I think most Tool tracks would have the same difficulty level. A few might be one level below or one level above but mostly the same.

But if you slow a track down to where you can play it comfortably does it matter how hard it is?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys I'm really sorry if I'm off-top, but why all the links are giving the '404 not found' error? I mean if you took for example the last one (4 degrees) it shows this: 

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

4 hours ago, XeroxMi said:

Guys I'm really sorry if I'm off-top, but why all the links are giving the '404 not found' error? I mean if you took for example the last one (4 degrees) it shows this: 

They linked to records on the old site so they stopped working when I4 came out. They should still exist in the database if you search for them.

Or you can take the number at the end of the link and add it to https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/

Eg

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/hush-r8762

to

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/8762

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how these discography "projects" work, so if someone could enlighten me: is it possible for me to start a similar project, which is making all of TOOL CDLC songs for Rocksmith? The difference would be that the sound in the background could be a version from my vinyl RIPs (for better sound for those who prefer listening to vinyl)?

Also, almost all current TOOL CDLC are in bad condition (too loud or too quiet guitar sound, low-quality music in BG etc.). I want to do it right, test it a few times, give it good guitar and bass tones, and as I said earlier - songs in BG from vinyl, not CD. 

I know it is probably explained inside one of the "rules" topic and I should read those rules but... I am too lazy 😬 

A przed waleniem konia
na miasto idę cipy węszyć,
psem jestem!