Nature_1 

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/nature-1-r6610

I love plug in baby cover art :D Maybe I will make Spiral Static soon just because of its cover ^^

thanks for another custom !! :)

Also I send you a tone for Bedroom acoustics, so you dont have to work on it so  much ;)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Nature_1 

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/nature-1-r6610

I love plug in baby cover art :D Maybe I will make Spiral Static soon just because of its cover ^^

thanks for another custom !! :)

Also I send you a tone for Bedroom acoustics, so you dont have to work on it so  much ;)

Thank you! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

@@Kiscsak98 Ive been doing some testing for the past couple of days and I have to say your last 3 customs are just AMAZING !!!!!

Perfect chart, with some nice tunes. Im really thrilled. Id like to say that I appreciate it very very much that contributors like you have participated in this Project and Im very very grateful. 

Only Assassin sound is really weird. The backing track I mean. Like it is in low quality. And some tunes might be improved, but I had so much fun playing it !!!

Thank You !!!!

Ive been doing some testing for the past couple of days and I have to say your last 3 customs are just AMAZING !!!!!

Perfect chart, with some nice tunes. Im really thrilled. Id like to say that I appreciate it very very much that contributors like you have participated in this Project and Im very very grateful. 

Only Assassin sound is really weird. The backing track I mean. Like it is in low quality. And some tunes might be improved, but I had so much fun playing it !!!

Thank You !!!!

Thanks for saying that :) It's nice to hear such a nice feedback of my customs :D 

The reason why Assassin sounds "weird" is because I couldn't find anywhere a normal mp3 version of it so I just downloaded one from youtube with a YTDownloader then converted it to MP3, but I think it sounds just fine :) I might improve the octave tone sometime.

Thanks for saying that :) It's nice to hear such a nice feedback of my customs :D

The reason why Assassin sounds "weird" is because I couldn't find anywhere a normal mp3 version of it so I just downloaded one from youtube with a YTDownloader then converted it to MP3, but I think it sounds just fine :) I might improve the octave tone sometime.

Here you go !

Could you update it with this ?http://kiwi6.com/file/1jxyko1rgv

Here you go !

Could you update it with this ?http://kiwi6.com/file/1jxyko1rgv

Would it work if I just directly convert it in wWise and add that wav file in the toolkit instead of the one from eof? So I don't have to do anything in eof? 

Would it work if I just directly convert it in wWise and add that wav file in the toolkit instead of the one from eof? So I don't have to do anything in eof? 

Probably not because you have probably Leading silence at the beggining so you have to create new EOF file and import the XMLs into  it.

• 2 weeks later...

I might help you if you want. Send me everything you got (gp file, EoF file etc.) I can look at it and try to help you.

Otherwise. Check if you have suggested notes within a chord. something like 5 7 7(6) - - I know i had trouble with it.

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Hey!

Good news!

There's a big chance that the first five tracks from hullabaloo will be uploaded on Sunday :)

...and maybe Fillip

nice!

Good Job and Thank you !

Hey!

Good news!

There's a big chance that the first five tracks from hullabaloo will be uploaded on Sunday :)

...and maybe Fillip

WoW Nice ! Please do it on sunday morning then I would have time to test them :p 

By the way be careful with the DLC name I want your song to show up in my list even if I already a Muse-XXX song in my game :D

And Fillip OMG can't wait for it ! :p

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

great one ! I already tried it. !!! Good job !

• Like 1