I love both of the songs. Flawless for me. Only problem is bend in Exec. comm. RS doesnt seem to recognize it well with my guitar. But that might be just my problem.Also PLEASE add videos/music videos to the section for music videos. Because if you dont people cant preview the song in CDLC Search. Which is a pitty. I know there arent many album version of execution commentary on youtube, but you can add cover there or live version. Doesnt really matter.

I love your style of work. Same as me. Trying to upload mostly finished customs only ! Good job !

The problem with bends might be the low tuning. RS hardly recognises notes on A string. 

Bend it very slightly and they will work. :)

Yeah I know. Theres nothing you can do ;) 

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

I posted feedback. 

Updated the main thread, I love the songs !!!!

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Oh ! So much new Muse Song ! One week in Holiday and TADA (not TOADA it's mine :D). i will try it soon and leave feedback asap !

• Like 2

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Ruled By Secrecy: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/ruled-by-secrecy-r6095

Since I updated to the latest toolkit it seems like DDC 2.4 can't generate DD. D:This is not the first song where DDC 2.4 couldn't generate the DD. (It was Blackout, I had to do it manually) :(

Why couldn't you post it ? Go for it !

By the way if you got trouble with DDC you can talk with Chlipouni in this forum or you can send me your source I can look what is wrong

Why couldn't you post it ? Go for it !

By the way if you got trouble with DDC you can talk with Chlipouni in this forum or you can send me your source I can look what is wrong

Luckily i found out what was the problem later so no more problem :) 

By the way, I'm going to remake my older Muse CDLCs now that I got better at making CDLCs :) (Of course I didn't forget about the hullabaloo project, Micro Cuts is already on the way :) ) 

Feeling Good is a BPM killer! I've been working on it for 2 days now and I still can't get the BPM right. It's a whole mess.

If you send me your gp file I can create you a GoPlayAlong file importable in EoF synchronized !

Feeling Good is a BPM killer! I've been working on it for 2 days now and I still can't get the BPM right. It's a whole mess.

If you send me your gp file I can create you a GoPlayAlong file importable in EoF synchronized !

There you go. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/muse/feeling_good_ver2_guitar_pro.htm

Here you go ! Import the xml file and be carefull that the file "1. Feeling Good.gp5" is exactly in the same directory than the xml

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7p17y5t4xgkyki/Feeling_Good_GPA.zip

And By the way there's some mistake in the GP file. The mesure 57 if I remember well is an octave too high and some note might be missing sometimes.

Here you go ! Import the xml file and be carefull that the file "1. Feeling Good.gp5" is exactly in the same directory than the xml

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7p17y5t4xgkyki/Feeling_Good_GPA.zip

And By the way there's some mistake in the GP file. The mesure 57 if I remember well is an octave too high and some note might be missing sometimes.

Thanks :D I've noticed the missing notes in the GP file but mostly I always change some stuffs in the GP files. None of them is 100% perfect. (well, very rare if there's one 100% good) 

Oh and I checked out GoPlayAlong with another song and it's very good. I don't have to spend hours on fixing the BPM now :D thanks again! 

But you have to buy it to export your library to xml format ^^

And indeed I spend like 10 to 30 minutes to sync a song now !