OMG can't wait for this. Where do I find it ?

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I think  he might be releasing the whole Hullabaloo OR he wants to spend more time with deadstar. You just have to wait

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

I think  he might be releasing the whole Hullabaloo OR he wants to spend more time with deadstar. You just have to wait

I will upload when more than one song is done from Hullabaloo. My plan is to upload 2 packs. No.1 Pack will contain 1st-6th track from hullabaloo CD2 and No.2 Pack will contain 7th-11th track. Just like how I did with H.A.A.R.P in rocksmith 1 :)

...And about Dead Star, it's completely done. Lead, Bass, all perfect.

• Like 1

I will upload when more than one song is done from Hullabaloo. My plan is to upload 2 packs. No.1 Pack will contain 1st-6th track from hullabaloo CD2 and No.2 Pack will contain 7th-11th track. Just like how I did with H.A.A.R.P in rocksmith 1 :)

You plan to release the album from the cd or all songs from the DVD. I extracted all songs from the DVD as audio only if you want me to upload it I can !

You plan to release the album from the cd or all songs from the DVD. I extracted all songs from the DVD as audio only if you want me to upload it I can !

I'm planning to do all songs from Hullabaloo (soundtrack) CD2 which has 11 live songs from the concert. I will make these because I have the official tab book for them. 

I'm planning to do all songs from Hullabaloo (soundtrack) CD2 which has 11 live songs from the concert. I will make these because I have the official tab book for them. 

Ok I unterstand ;) I can't wait for it. Your my hero !

Hi! I know it's not something to post in the MUSE Project but I've just made an own song. Tell me what you think about it :)

https://soundcloud.com/alan04-1/anything

Hey its really good can you do it for rocksmith? its very addictive, love that piano. Reminds me to Queens of the Stone Age :)

You'll never make me change my name           

• 2 weeks later...

"Take Your Time,

Hurry Up,

The choice is yours,

Don't be late."

Hey but it's me on your screen ;) ^^

Good luck with your work !

• 2 weeks later...

great to see another addition, I have to get back to Muse too. Musekid left (as i thought) Im thinking of remaking some of the songs he did. Ill test your song as soon as i can ;)

great to see another addition, I have to get back to Muse too. Musekid left (as i thought) Im thinking of remaking some of the songs he did. Ill test your song as soon as i can ;)

Unfortunately most of the newbie CDLC creators leave after some weeks :/ It's a good idea to remake some of the Muse CDLCs he did :) 

Ok guys. Since I see the comeback of Kiscsak I would like to get back to Muse customs too.

I'd like to reserve Darkshines. I love the song and I'm currently making a film (since i am a film direction student) insipired by the song. 

I want to make the normal version, halfstep down version and live from reading version.

It might take some time.

cheers :)

• Like 1

I love both of the songs. Flawless for me. Only problem is bend in Exec. comm. RS doesnt seem to recognize it well with my guitar. But that might be just my problem.Also PLEASE add videos/music videos to the section for music videos. Because if you dont people cant preview the song in CDLC Search. Which is a pitty. I know there arent many album version of execution commentary on youtube, but you can add cover there or live version. Doesnt really matter.

I love your style of work. Same as me. Trying to upload mostly finished customs only ! Good job !

I love both of the songs. Flawless for me. Only problem is bend in Exec. comm. RS doesnt seem to recognize it well with my guitar. But that might be just my problem.Also PLEASE add videos/music videos to the section for music videos. Because if you dont people cant preview the song in CDLC Search. Which is a pitty. I know there arent many album version of execution commentary on youtube, but you can add cover there or live version. Doesnt really matter.

I love your style of work. Same as me. Trying to upload mostly finished customs only ! Good job !

The problem with bends might be the low tuning. RS hardly recognises notes on A string. 

Bend it very slightly and they will work. :)