Just out of curiosity, is there a reason no one has tackled "Shine" yet? We have the acoustic version from Hullabaloo, but not the original electric version from the Hyper-Music single (although to be fair they are pretty similar). I didn't know if there was some difficulty with the tabs or tones or if just nobody had gotten around to it yet. I wish I had the talent to do it myself but I can't seem to get the hang of the process for creating customs.

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason no one has tackled "Shine" yet? We have the acoustic version from Hullabaloo, but not the original electric version from the Hyper-Music single (although to be fair they are pretty similar). I didn't know if there was some difficulty with the tabs or tones or if just nobody had gotten around to it yet. I wish I had the talent to do it myself but I can't seem to get the hang of the process for creating customs.

I don’t know the exact reason either why that one muse song was left out. Personally I was just too lazy to make it even though I prefer that version over the acoustic one. Maybe one day it will be created but I can’t guarantee it at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been out of the game for quite a while but I'll be on spring break soon. Might tackle it then :)

• Like 1

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I agree, it sounds commercially bad. It's new for sure, but this is no what I like with Muse. I like old songs. Moreover i don't have time for myself right now, so making custom is far far far away in my priorities

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh man, listening to the leaks of Simulation Theory and I can't wait to play some of these! Not that I can spare the many many hours that it would take to recreate some of these tones  :P

I will start working on the entire album once it’s out officially :)

@@Kiscsak98

Great to hear that mate <3 I have so much work this past year I haven't really been able to make any songs (fuck). But I'm really grateful you'd do it, can't wait to play some of these ! 

BLOCKADES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Hi everybody.

I don't know if anyone spoke about Butterflies and Hurricanes alternative version named "Butterflies and Hurricanes [Remix With Additional Guitars Full Length Version]".

I really like this one and dream to learn it on guitar.

I tried to create CDLC with other song or group, but no success....

Hope someone will create it someday ;)

Didn't know this version, I have to listen to it. You can check the live version of B&H where it's played with guitar.

• Like 1

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !"