Now everything is Approved thanks ! (Until I do my own version of some custom already existing ;))

I added the lead (bass) to Soaked enjoy it. And if you do so to Butterflies I would be pleased !

And if for what ever reason the cover in game is not the right one then I can't do anything more. Because I am 100% sure I did pack the psarc with the right file ! So maybe there a cache or something like that in RS.

Thank you for your availabality lately.

Enjoy my customs and have a long life.

May the Muse be with you !

• Like 1

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

• 5 months later...

Thanks man for that rapidity but can I ask you to update all of your custom to be compatible with remastered ? some are not able to be converted.

Thanks ahead

Thanks man for that rapidity but can I ask you to update all of your custom to be compatible with remastered ? some are not able to be converted.

Thanks ahead

Yes. I've been planning to do that for quite a long time now but I wasn't sure about the process of updating them. Is there a quick way to update them or do I have to remake all the corrupted customs in the newer EoF? 

My guess is to open your project from a newer version of EoF then save it and pack with the latest toolkit.

Maybe the converter can log you what's wrong with your custom.

On my side, I took time to rework all of my custom but if you only save from the latest EoF and pack it again I presume that would do it well ;)

My guess is to open your project from a newer version of EoF then save it and pack with the latest toolkit.

Maybe the converter can log you what's wrong with your custom.

On my side, I took time to rework all of my custom but if you only save from the latest EoF and pack it again I presume that would do it well ;)

oh, alright. Thanks :) 

Sometimes it's about tones.

Be sure to set a default tone for all tracks, even for Bass

then maybe just repack them and upload it 

• 8 months later...

Enjoy

Here's my feedback.Hard to be critical, fun to play, and great tones. The fingering could be looked at if you're that way inclined.Loved the whammy part. How do you manage the fast tone switching without any sound glitches?Thanks for the work you put into this. :)

I was surprised myself at the accuracy of the whammy tones, I didn’t expect them to be so clean. Could you explain what do you mean by the fingering? I forgot what I put. Maybe it’s incorrect. Didn’t notice.

I’m glad you liked the custom :)

OMG this show in Paris tonight was amazing! And this encore 2 with two songs unplanned originally was so wow. Unfortunately I couldn't be there in live but see this gig live on YouTube was so nice don't you think?

OMG this show in Paris tonight was amazing! And this encore 2 with two songs unplanned originally was so wow. Unfortunately I couldn't be there in live but see this gig live on YouTube was so nice don't you think?

I loved it very much! It’s so good to see old songs being played live again. There were two songs which surprised me very much.

1. Eternally Missed 2. Space Dementia. Incredible concert. I hope that they’ll do similar concerts like this more often.

Did you notice that the last two song wasn't meant to be played and was "improvised" at the end of the show ?

I was suspicious but I got confirmation here https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2018/la-cigale-paris-france-23ee74e7.html

I like to see "First time since".

Now a live version is available on Youtube maybe if you are motivated you can change the hand position for the right way to play it ;)

Thanks again for the custom :p