Hey guys ! 

So i've tested all of the new customs and sadly I have to say that I'm very disappointed. 

Most of them are not finished. Like at all. So they arent even playable or enjoyable.

I  have a feeling that MEGALOMANIA CDLC was stolen from RobotMom and just reuploaded

the DD is the same levels, tones sounds the same, it even has the same file name.

Im not sure what to do with it.

All the songs from MuseKid  are not finished at all. Most of the tones needs fixing. Only the 

chart seems to be nice. And im no pro on charts. BHMath will have to see them. There are also

tons and tons of other problems which i wrote separately in the threads, but the overall is here.

Undisclosed Desires were just horrible, it was just a mess and when I finally tried to post some feedback

it seems that the author has put it down.

Its a pity but I have to say, none of those CDLCs deserved to be here, and with most of them you

wont even have the fun with them :( Which is sad

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

none of those CDLCs deserved to be here, and with most of them you

wont even have the fun with them.

The boy posted 16 bloody Muse customs in one day, and you haven't a decent thing to say about any of them (charts 'seem' to be nice)? Just general sweeping statements...

Lighten up mate :)

All my customs can be found here :)

none of those CDLCs deserved to be here, and with most of them youwont even have the fun with them.

The boy posted 16 bloody Muse customs in one day, and you haven't a decent thing to say about any of them (charts 'seem' to be nice)? Just general sweeping statements...Lighten up mate :)
It's not about the numbers, it's about quality.

Exactly. I'm sorry UKLooney but we had tons of experience with previous contributors who made the chart and didnt finish the song. I dont think that this guy will finish it either. It seems to me that he just took some GP files and put them in EOF. Without much of an effort he got 16 songs. I mean to make song like Fury or Madness you have to be very fucking skilled in making CDLCs. And you might not even see how bad the songs are, because you play the Bass (only?).

I dont mean no disrespect but i think the songs wont be finished and they just give false hope to people who want to play proper CDLC of space dementia or fury, but the wont get it. So that is sad.

If he finishes them, its my bad. And ill admit it. But if he doesnt I wont be surprised because we have had experience with few guys like him already.

cheers 

Fair enough. But I think you are being a little presumptuous. And your comments seem likely to alienate the guy before he has even made a single post on your thread.

I'll chime out here...

well thats why i posted feedback of what he should improve in his songs. I didnt once say he is being bad, or his songs suck. I just gave him some suggestions. And if he does take it seriously, he will improve them, and we will be so grateful. Because 16 proper Muse songs would amazing ! :)

So they arent even playable or enjoyable.

I  have a feeling that MEGALOMANIA CDLC was stolen from RobotMom and just reuploadedthe DD is the same levels, tones sounds the same, it even has the same file name.Im not sure what to do with it.

That's slander mate. All my customs are mad by me. Who the hell is Robotmom?

Its a pity but I have to say, none of those CDLCs deserved to be here, and with most of them you wont even have the fun with them :( Which is sad

Thank you for all your kind offer. Yes I will be updating my customs, and do you know where you can stick your topic?Please don't link to any of my cdlc from here thank you.P.S. I anyone wants to do another version of any of my customs then feel free. Win, win here...That is the last I have to say on this subject. :) Thanks to all the Muse charters out there for all your stuff, I love yous all. :)
  • Like 1

Hello MuseKid,

Firstly i would like to point out that i wasnt saying that you stole Megalomania. It is completely different custom hy some other guy. And i even said that im not sure, but everything on that particular custom seem like it is the same one that contributor 'RobotMom' made back on the previous site -> smithysforge. It is an amazing cdlc but the problem is that 'RobotMom' never joined customsforge so her customs where lost with her. And only people who downloaded them on smithys have them. The problem is that the forum rules clearly states that custom songs made by another contributor cannot be reuploaded. So in this matter i contacted the contributor that posted 'megalomania' custom on this forum, asking him, if the cdlc is truly his.

Second thing. I never meant any disrespect, as i said earlier. The thing is that before on smithysanvil we had lots and lots of experience with people who uploaded song and since it was a muse song we got pretty excited but the song was left and never finished. So im sorry to say that we are pretty careful with any other muse custom. There are few contributors that make excelent muse customs week in week out, and to find another one its pretty hard.

We had experience with people who said that they are going to the song and they left the forum, leaving the songs behind, which were sadly never finished. And our experience was, that they never reply. For some reason.

So for that i was quite expecting that you will never come up again, leaving all these unfinished customs behind. But as you proved me wrong, and as you said that you will keep finishing those customs, i am truly sorry if i doubted you. But from the past experiences i didnt want to raise my expectations high, since it happend quite few times already.

And you know, when you upload 16 songs at once, we didnt expect you will be finishing them. Because it takes hours and hours of work. Ive been contributing for half a year and i only made 20 customs in total. So thats another reason why i doubted you.

But all in all, im truly sorry if i offended you in any way. I dont hold grudges i dont have a reason to hold any. If you keep up the work i will so glad. Because im sooo happpy with every single good muse custom song there is. And i would be glad to put you on that list of contributors.

Cheers

Ps: i hope you didnt took my feedback on your customs too hard. When i was starting i though i did bad job too, because of the feedback. But the thing is, feedback is the most important thing around here. Just know that i had to test every single song of yours and took some notes during the time. It wasnt for the reason to let you down or anything. It was to help you to make them better. Feedback is what every contributor needs. Thats how to make a good custom. You check the feedback later, and try to improve all the things that could be improved ;) i dont know what i would do if people would comment to my songs.

So when i talk about some feedback in your songs, im not saying how bad they are, im just saying what can be improved. And theres a song of yours i liked pretty much ----> check guiding light, if you didnt before. Theres some minor issues but overal its real good.

Hi everyone! I have tried to make unsustainable correctly. currently it's only a beta, test version so I post it here. Tell me what do you think about the tones and the tabs. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5MCCnnuWm_IemprZ3VOcUNaZlE/edit

Omg you tried it ??? Wow good job, even if I didn't try it yet ;) I'll be back soon with feedback

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Hi everyone! I have tried to make unsustainable correctly. currently it's only a beta, test version so I post it here. Tell me what do you think about the tones and the tabs. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5MCCnnuWm_IemprZ3VOcUNaZlE/edit

Im done ! Jesus, that is amazing ! Remember my words from the first post ? I have to prepare some cookie for ya ! :)

Ill try to give feedback asap :)

cheers

Edit: :D :D

The Lead needs a rework ! :)

MuseKid updated a bunch of his songs.

I didn't play any of the first versions, but I'm giving some of the v2 ones a go.

Only tried Follow Me so far, and I'm no expert, but it seemed pretty right to me.

Good chart, good tones. The start of the Lead arrangement is kind of insane, but that's more about the song than the CDLC artist.

Definitely worth a second look if you've only tried the v1

MuseKid updated a bunch of his songs.

I didn't play any of the first versions, but I'm giving some of the v2 ones a go.

Only tried Follow Me so far, and I'm no expert, but it seemed pretty right to me.

Good chart, good tones. The start of the Lead arrangement is kind of insane, but that's more about the song than the CDLC artist.

Definitely worth a second look if you've only tried the v1

I agree. I have tried some of the newest updates and it seems real good. I'm desperately trying to contact him, but with no answer yet. We had this little missunderstanding, and I wish that he would join the Muse Project, but I'm waiting for any answer.

Well we've been proven wrong and its not a shame to admit that. He made progress, seems like his is committed which is good. He also has to understand scepticism that we've had when he unloaded a ton of muse songs just like that. Looking forward for further improvements ;)

Well we've been proven wrong and its not a shame to admit that. He made progress, seems like his is committed which is good. He also has to understand scepticism that we've had when he unloaded a ton of muse songs just like that. Looking forward for further improvements ;)

Yes ! I would love to keep all the songs in one Thread, and he disallowed me to link and of his songs here, which makes me really sad. Because the list could be almost finished.

He doesnt seem to check private messages, or this thread. I even created another account in case he blocked this one. 

Ah, its a shame. :(

I finally finished Supremacy :P Its in the right tuning now :)