Abou the volume of tones. I didn't have any problem with New Born. The tones seemed perfect for me.

Vibrato and treble on the verse tone in Darkshines, can be fished ;)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Thanks for the updates!

New Born 2.0: first (intro) tone is WAAY too loud, and the other tone (used for the majority of the song) is too quiet. Can you lower the volume of the first and either lower the volume of the song or bump up the tone's volume? Also, it doesn't seem like the EoF file is set to Drop D because the final Em chord is labeled as some weird chord over an F#.

Darkshines 3.0: Amazing work with that solo tone! Spot on! However, it sounds like there's some vibrato on those held notes, but the notes aren't charted with vibrato? Can that be fixed?

Are you playing with modified RS volume settings? I'm asking this because I'm using the default volumes and for me the intro tone volume is not loud at all and the other tone is actually a lot louder than the intro tone.

The tuning is set to drop D in EoF. I think I forgot to set ignore chord name change for drop tuning in EoF. Not sure, I will take a look at it.

I will check the official tab of Darkshines again in case I missed those vibratos. :)

My volume settings are all at 100: (ignore letterboxing, my monitor is 5:4, not 16:9)

http://i.imgur.com/1DPKcwe.jpg

My last test :

Aftermath : seems ok to me

Darkshines : I prefer old tones, new disto tone have too much trebble

Globalist : Approved

Hyper music : seems ok, i can't play it without more practice

Screenager : one handshape is wrong (handshape with 11g while you play 12 multiple time)

The small print : chord are repeated some times while it should be chord box otherwise perfect

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Thanks to @Kiscak98 there was a new update on Bliss, which went straight to APPROVED songs, not much to change there :P

Please update AFTERMATH and GLOBALIST as they are both APPROVED ! @@Brooklyn_Sounds

@@Kiscsak98 's HYPER MUSIC is APPROVED aswell.

The small print, is not issue i think.

We'll have to discuss New Born :P

THE LIST

(PLEASE READ THIS, It's updated)

• (NEW) Uno @BHMath -> Please feedback   

• Darkshines @Brooklyn_Sounds -> The tones could get slight improvement
  •  
  • Jimmy Kane @Kiscsak98  -> Needs tone tweak (The two first tone are still too loud imo,
                                       -> I think the distto/wha tone, miss a bit of disto 
                                           and the wah is maybe too present. TW the wah is not enough openned
                                           (literraly speking)

• Popcorn @Kiscsak98  -> you should replace all 7e by 12B this would simplify the song and the readability

• Defector @Brooklyn_Sounds -> the part with the whammy should definitely not be jump from e
                                               to G but whamy interpretation.
                                            -> I know RS won't support such quick tone change so imo the
                                               best thing to do is keep the same note with no jump nor tone change.

• The Handler  @Kiscsak98 -> Tapping part volume, sustain

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I would like to inform you that I'm taking a break from making CDLCs.

Since school has started I don't have too much time to make customs. Of course I won't stop making customs but I won't work on them as often as before. 

Have a nice day! Chheeeerrs :)

Hope you get summa cum laude  .   your tones and customs certainly are.       thanks for all your excellent work .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Remember that guitar project I mentioned? She's finished!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/rscalzi/GRETCH/DSCN0928_zpsyilxywfe.jpg

What do you guys think? I've also got a custom in progress as of now, school has been catching up to me a lot lately. It'll be released soon :)

• Like 2

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the cover of Lies has already been posted as a video reference. Any chance of someone working on it as a custom song? I'm in love with this cover and this Muse project. I wouldn't be on Rocksmith still if there weren't so many great Muse options.

I like the CHVRCHES version, but I don't like the Muse cover much.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes !!!! Merry Christmas. :P It has been very silent lately, im sure everybodys busy :P But dont worry we'll come back :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...