Here some feedback. I know some feedback is for already approved song but I have to tll you my mind ;)

The Globalist :

- One chord is missing during the intro twice the same (the last)

- You should create arpeggios during the intro sometimes when every note is clearly played alone (with crazy status :D)

- An E std path would be good (Rhythm or Bonus lead) at least for the intro. So the E std version can be without or with the last part and a whammy effet changing the actually played note.

- You should add as Instrument Requirements in the description a bottleneck aka a slider for the middle part.

Dead Inside :

- You should recreate the xml file from EoF with the latest version. With this the fret hand muted chord at the hand wil only be box chord and not first all note then a box since it's the same chord ase previous.

Defector :

- I don't know how the official tab is written but the part with the whammy should definitely not be jump from e to G but whamy interpretation. I know RS won't support such quick tone change so imo the best thing to do is keep the same note with no jump nor tone change. Otherwise the tone is freaking amazing good job !!!

The Handler :

- I agree the volume is too quiete during the tapping part

The Smal Print :

- Sorted at The 

- Otherwise Approved

Aftermath :

- I don't know how, but maybe get a better readability on the intro

- An handshape on the last chord of the arpeggios is wrong, stil previous chord while the B string go from 8 to 7 or something like that.

Darkshines :

- I think some arpeggios are needed for easier play

- The last note for the "trumpet" solo should be a 14G currently it stays on the 10G. Just before the guitar solo

- Are you sure about the chord 7-7-5-8 at the end of the chorus. I look at the tab and it is 7-7-6-8. Can you look into this.

- Great tone btw.

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Should I chart the part between 4:08-4:12 in the Aftermath?

The tab book says it's synth but it sounds exactly like a guiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7gHyLTIjV8

i'd say yes ';)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

By the wat kiscsak will you rework on th Hullabaloo custom ? Actually exesting are very good do you plan on finishing the whole album or maybe doing the whole gig with New Born and so from DVD ?

So with DD, will it be like real dlc as i suck at guitar :D

thats what our goals are ! :)

Aftermath + Small Print + Globalist - > APPROVED.

Didn't find any flaws. Change what is needed ;) @@Brooklyn_Sounds @@Kiscsak98

I put back Defector and Handler on some kind of revision. The truth is, we talked about it already, but I think the tone in The Handler solo can be improved. It's still very quiet, therefore difficult to play. And I feel the situation with the whammy in Defector is not ideal either, we should maybe discuss it, how it would work best.

THE LIST

(PLEASE READ THIS, It's updated)

• (NEW) Uno @@BHMath -> Please feedback   

• Darkshines @@Brooklyn_Sounds -> .some arpeggios are needed for easier play

-> The last note for the "trumpet" solo should be a 14G currently it stays on the
                                                    10G. Just before the guitar solo

-> Are you sure about the chord 7-7-5-8 at the end of the chorus. I look at the tab
                                                    and it is 7-7-6-8.

• Jimmy Kane @@Kiscsak98  -> Needs tone tweak (The two first tone are still too loud imo,
                                       -> I think the distto/wha tone, miss a bit of disto 
                                           and the wah is maybe too present. TW the wah is not enough openned
                                           (literraly speking)

• Popcorn @@Kiscsak98  -> you should replace all 7e by 12B this would simplify the song and the readability

• Defector @@Brooklyn_Sounds -> the part with the whammy should definitely not be jump from e
                                               to G but whamy interpretation.
                                            -> I know RS won't support such quick tone change so imo the
                                               best thing to do is keep the same note with no jump nor tone change.

• The Handler  @@Kiscsak98 -> Tapping part volume, sustain

Cheers !

Now there is a conflict :D two version of New Born with same solo ^^

I tried Darkshines ! Everything seems perfect. Though the tone during verses (the clean one) seems to me that it has too much treble/tone.

Anyone else has some feedback ? So we can move forward? ^_^

Minor nitpicking, but Apocalypse Please's bass chart is in Drop D when it should be in E standard. You can also watch Chris play that last note (F#) at Wembly at see it's the second fret, not the fourth.

In addition, Shrinking Universe's bass chart is in Drop D when it should be E standard. After the slides, it sounds like the open string rings out, but D doesn't sound right. E, being a fifth (instead of a fourth like D is) would be more consonant.

Other than that, great work!

Edited by 5urd
  • Like 1

Thanks for the updates!

New Born 2.0: first (intro) tone is WAAY too loud, and the other tone (used for the majority of the song) is too quiet. Can you lower the volume of the first and either lower the volume of the song or bump up the tone's volume? Also, it doesn't seem like the EoF file is set to Drop D because the final Em chord is labeled as some weird chord over an F#.

Darkshines 3.0: Amazing work with that solo tone! Spot on! However, it sounds like there's some vibrato on those held notes, but the notes aren't charted with vibrato? Can that be fixed?

Thanks for the updates!

New Born 2.0: first (intro) tone is WAAY too loud, and the other tone (used for the majority of the song) is too quiet. Can you lower the volume of the first and either lower the volume of the song or bump up the tone's volume? Also, it doesn't seem like the EoF file is set to Drop D because the final Em chord is labeled as some weird chord over an F#.

Darkshines 3.0: Amazing work with that solo tone! Spot on! However, it sounds like there's some vibrato on those held notes, but the notes aren't charted with vibrato? Can that be fixed?

Are you playing with modified RS volume settings? I'm asking this because I'm using the default volumes and for me the intro tone volume is not loud at all and the other tone is actually a lot louder than the intro tone.

The tuning is set to drop D in EoF. I think I forgot to set ignore chord name change for drop tuning in EoF. Not sure, I will take a look at it.

I will check the official tab of Darkshines again in case I missed those vibratos. :)