UPDATE 2.0 SURVIVAL

- completely recharted guitar and bass arrangements

- smoother DD

- new tones

- removed prelude

- added download link for mac/xbox/ps

- fade preview audio

a part is played with whammy so no jump between B and e should needed imo. Maybe try tone change but it's fast I don't think RS can handle it.

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

About the approval :

Assassin : dead notes during the part on D should be clearer you should use the previous note and not an open string

Yes Yes Yes Yes !!!! So many updates !!!!  ^_^

Ok nice !

I will test everything ! Special thanks to @@Kiscsak98 who made Popcorn ! :)

And I will delay the testing of ''Drones'' songs, cause of the tabbook. It will be better to test them after we have some sort of tab book.

I will change the drones for some songs that were recently updated :)

Cheers lads

• Like 2

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Thanks for the updates

Isolated System : Ok to me, boring but ok

Popcorn : I'm pretty sure you should replace all 7e by 12B this would simplify the song and the readability. Otherwise it's nice.

Panic Station : I think the tone is a bit off, I mean the clean tone could be more accurate imo. Otherwise it's cool

Assassin : Approved by me !

Mercy : I'm not sure about the 9 10 12 chord othewise ok to me.

Falling Down : Seems Ok, I was surprised by the tunning and by the way what was wrong with my version ?

@@Brooklyn_Sounds Hi! I noticed another thing with Mercy today. The notes are not really accurately synced and this makes it hard for RS To recognise the notes. If you could fix this that would be great :) Thank you. Cheers :D

Any notes in particular? :D

Yes yes. If you could just a little bit move backward the whole chart it would be good. I think. But you can check it in Eof if you slow down the song with ctrl+space (with claps on, of course) ^^

@@Brooklyn_Sounds Hi! I noticed another thing with Mercy today. The notes are not really accurately synced and this makes it hard for RS To recognise the notes. If you could fix this that would be great :) Thank you. Cheers :D

Yes yes. If you could just a little bit move backward the whole chart it would be good. I think. But you can check it in Eof if you slow down the song with ctrl+space (with claps on, of course) ^^

Alright, i'll take a look. A little of topic, but do you plan on making your song Delusion into a custom? 

Alright, i'll take a look. A little of topic, but do you plan on making your song Delusion into a custom?

If you wish :) maybe.

If you wish :) maybe.

Yeah, i think it would be fun. Plus it will help get more people to hear your song.  :D