What cover should I use for Man Of Mystery ?

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

What cover should I use for Man Of Mystery ?

Ill send you something later. No idea though :P Supermassive selection looks so shit :P

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@Shiroo, I'll update Mercy here soon. The tab book comes out July 24th, not June 30th like everyone thought, then i'll update Mercy and all the other Drones tracks I've done that way they're spot on.  :D Which tones from MK Ultra need tweaking? Also, what are we gonna do about Uprising?  ;) 

• Like 1

About @Brooklyn_Sounds 's DEFECTOR

I already posted my feedback on the post of the song. but the comments mention a v1.5 while the post is v1.0 I think some tidy up is needed here.

THE LIST

• Dead Inside  @Kiscsak98 - > here is still a chord during the second half with an open string muted can you change this, and the handshape is not logicall during the hord at the end. using 1 on 12G and 2 on 13B and then using 1 on 11e, 2 on 12G and 3 on 13E. the first handshape should be 2 on  12G and 13B.

• Jimmy Kane @Kiscsak98 - > Needs tone tweak (The two first tone are still too loud imo, I think the distto/wha tone, miss a bit of disto and the wha is maybe too present. TW the wha is not enough openned (literraly speking)
  • Popcorn        ->     Someone please take this.

• DEFECTOR @Brooklyn_Sounds -> 

There's still part of solo that is missing.
    The v1.5 for the solo is better charted but the tone doesn't fit at all...   
    Mute notes should be at 1st -2nd fret like the mutes in the handler.
    JFK tone needs to be atleast octave down if not more (this needs rework)                                                                                                      
  • Reapers @Kiscsak98 -> Bonus arrangement with the final riff without Matt's sliding all over the guitar

PLEASE READ THIS. IT's updated ! :)

Now I would like to thank @@Kiscsak98 for the updates of some songs lately ;) @@BHMath too obviously. I don't know if it's only me but Man of Mystery lags my Rocksmith. Rocksmith completely freezes when I try to play the song.

Next thing I wanted to ask. If it would be possible to work on the songs on the list a bit ? We didn't move with them for a long time, and I know it's been hectic, it always is in the of june :P But it would be nice if we could move along with those sngs that have only little tweaks like Reapers or Dead Inside. 

I'm still working on the album artwork @@BHMath :P for Man of Mystery ;)

Cheers

@@Shiroo I will work on Drones songs when the official guitar tab is out :) I don't see point in working with them right now since we will rechart them anyway.

Ok sounds good ! :) Any chance on some progress on Forced In & Jimmy Kane? 

I don't know why MoM is lagging your RS. This is weird... maybe try to repair your save this the tool in the mod part. You may have something with arrangement id or so.

Glitterati's gonna be a brother!  ;) I decided to build another replica since i was told by Cort that they were unsure if they would make a left handed version of their Mattocaster. It's gonna be a Stealth, everything will be black, tuners, pickups, knobs, hell even the screws.  :lol: I absolutely love the Birdseye Maple Neck i got, it's simply stunning. I started work about 3 months ago and was hoping to have it done by the time Drones came out, that didn't work out too well.  :lol: I plan on installing a Sustainiac over a Fernandes Sustainer, people i;ve talked to tell me the Fernandes has a lot of issues and i've never played one, so i took their feedback into consideration. I did get a chance to play a sustainiac at a Guitar Center in a Schecter guitar and it was pretty amazing. Here's a few pics of my perrty Stealth:  :D

http://i.imgur.com/NH0IMhS.jpg  

http://i.imgur.com/fEJSxCN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ru2KUSL.jpg

• Like 2

Looks wonderful ! :)

This one was easier than the first one, i had to have a luthier cut the body out the first time. This time i used a company called Two Cherries Instruments who sell Mattocaster bodies unfinished for about $175. The neck is from Warmoth. Overall it's gonna cost me the same if i got a cort from Manson's and had a Sustainiac put in. Plus i'll have Gotoh tuners over Cort's tuners, which i'm sure will be a little difference.  :) 

Hey dude how did u make the logo like Muse's? i've been trying to figure that out lol thxx for the customs i'm also a pwoper Muser.

I messed in photoshop a bit :D Used Muse font (frutiger 65 bold) and it was just few hours in photoshop really :D

• Like 1

@@BHMath Here's the cover for Man of Mystery :) We will use this for all the songs that don't have proper cover in good quality. But one by one ;)

Here's preview: 

http://i.imgur.com/3mgkR6Y.png

Download it here pls :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sw0r0ou3uekrd9s/AABjKaI_I95V1Pag9WwIl-mNa?dl=0

• Like 2

Do I have to set this in the CDLC too ?

I think Man Of Mystery is like the only song without any proper cover not actually released

In fact the proper cover should be http://www.musewiki.org/The_Supermassive_Selection_(compilation)

Do I have to set this in the CDLC too ?

I think Man Of Mystery is like the only song without any proper cover not actually released

In fact the proper cover should be http://www.musewiki.org/The_Supermassive_Selection_(compilation)

yeah, in CDLC, without the Muse Project logo. 

I know the supermassive selection should be there, but the cover looks hidious as shit :D And you can't find any proper quality of supermassive selection on the internet

I will update the CDLC sometime don't know when ;)

EDIT :

Ok I udpated the CDLC but I couldn't test it.... Please test it for me I won't be able until ... I don't know

I noticed that both part of 2nd law are not written the same way (one with dash the other with two dots)

Otherwise about Forced In it seems ok to me, maybe tweak volumes for less difference between tones. Otherwise it sounds good to me.

Citizen Erased

2.0 Update

- completely new tones

- fixed off adjusted notes

- Added tech note bends

- recharted bass arrangement

- tab modifications

- lyrics scroll modifications

- arpeggios are now marked with Handshapes

- smoother DD

- fade preview audio

- Added download link for Mac/X360/Ps3

In my memory I prefered the previous version. the brigdge to the solo is weird, keep playing harmonic while its heavy i think harmonics is not play at this moment. there is no bridge to the solo. I was wondering if arpeggios wouldn't be better after the first chrus.

Citizen Erased

2.0 Update

- completely new tones

- fixed off adjusted notes

- Added tech note bends

- recharted bass arrangement

- tab modifications

- lyrics scroll modifications

- arpeggios are now marked with Handshapes

- smoother DD

- fade preview audio

- Added download link for Mac/X360/Ps3

In my memory I prefered the previous version. the brigdge to the solo is weird, keep playing harmonic while its heavy i think harmonics is not play at this moment. there is no bridge to the solo. I was wondering if arpeggios wouldn't be better after the first chrus.

According to the official guitar tab harmonics are played during the heavy part before the solo.