What ? did I forget one ?

No i let my feedback directly inside the post. nothing great to say just the slide in from 1 is sometimes disturbing and there is one mistake in the lyrics "transformation" -> "trance formation"

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

@@Shiroo

Quickly he found consolation after his fincee had dumped him :D Which one is his new girlfirend in this Robin Thicke's video?

the blonde. Same as the girl in Mercy video. Elle something... :D

I think she was in playboy at one point. So you can see here more naked if you want.  :lol:

I would add for the handler to put more volume in the tapping part. And we have to wait but i'm pretty sure the double stop part is not accurate enough. But i can't propose nothing better :S

And I confirm for the slide in you should change from 1E to something else like 5 or 7 where your hand is near this spot ;)

And about revolt, I remember the clean tone is not that good, and the tone for the intro part miss a bit of heavy imo.

And I'm pretty sure this song switches between 12/6 and 4/4 time signautre, we'll have to wait the official tab to confirm my hunch

@Shiroo, did you try the E Standard in the bonus arrangement in Mercy?

Oh I did not, I didn't notice. Nevermind then.

I would add for the handler to put more volume in the tapping part. And we have to wait but i'm pretty sure the double stop part is not accurate enough. But i can't propose nothing better :S

And I confirm for the slide in you should change from 1E to something else like 5 or 7 where your hand is near this spot ;)

Yes I agree. Also it should be an unpiched slide from 5, seems quite fair. And the tapping should have more sustain or volume im not sure.

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@Shiroo, If you like the E standard after testing it i can switch them and have the drop D as the bonus.  :D 

If it matters, Matt does come from 1 when sliding into the riff from The Handler, as seen in the soundcheck on the bonus DVD from Drones.  ^_^ 

Does he everytime ? But if Matt does then it is ^^

@Shiroo, If you like the E standard after testing it i can switch them and have the drop D as the bonus.  :D 

If it matters, Matt does come from 1 when sliding into the riff from The Handler, as seen in the soundcheck on the bonus DVD from Drones.  ^_^ 

To be honest, it doesn't show every time he goes into the riff, they play with camera angles a little too much for a soundcheck. But when they do, he starts on the 1 and goes up the neck.  :D

To be honest, it doesn't show every time he goes into the riff, they play with camera angles a little too much for a soundcheck. But when they do, he starts on the 1 and goes up the neck.  :D

It should be unpinched slide nevertheless in my opinion. ;)

• Like 1

Yes but there's no such thing in RS unpitched slide in doesn't exist. Nevertheless this is not a big deal in the custom

Yes but there's no such thing in RS unpitched slide in doesn't exist. Nevertheless this is not a big deal in the custom

Huh?  :huh:

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

Yes I know unpitched slides exist but not slide in like it is in defector.

I was wondering if it would be possible to keep the E std tuning and play the disto part of The globalist on the A string with a whammy wouldn't be better. Or maybe play the disto part on the E String with a whammy set to -7 then when you play an E it actually sounds a A.

Moreover, I notice that you don't have rhythm guitar in the globalist while during the second part there is definitely 2 guitars one played with a slide and another playing chord. I think this slide should be lead and rhythm the chord obviously.

I may work on a version of my own with this modification or contribute to yours don't know yet.

I was wondering if it would be possible to keep the E std tuning and play the disto part of The globalist on the A string with a whammy wouldn't be better. Or maybe play the disto part on the E String with a whammy set to -7 then when you play an E it actually sounds a A.

Moreover, I notice that you don't have rhythm guitar in the globalist while during the second part there is definitely 2 guitars one played with a slide and another playing chord. I think this slide should be lead and rhythm the chord obviously.

I may work on a version of my own with this modification or contribute to yours don't know yet.

I can add the acoustic guitar as a rhythm. I could also add your e standard as a bonus arrangement if you want. I can do the e standard thing myself if you don't feel like doing it. Definitely a good idea about the whammy. Let me know  :D

Anyway I will try your first version and if you do the other version by sunday I will try both ^^

• Like 1

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Tried the E version for Mercy, defo think it is better. Though I think there are some notes that are not transformed well into rocksmith. The chart needs cleaning up. 

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Tried the E version for Mercy, defo think it is better. Though I think there are some notes that are not transformed well into rocksmith. The chart needs cleaning up. 

Ok, any note in particular notes? :D  

Can't remember anything in particular right now. Just play the song and you will see what I mean :) Nothing too dramatic

The boys had one hell of a setlist at Download. Hopefully the regular setlist will be close to this one.  :D 

feel kinda pissed off. Spent 230€ for Rock In Vienna and I got nothing anywhere close to that setlist. Anyway, the people that went to Pinkpop must be furious...