Can't wait :) I guess most of the heavy songs are in Drop-D right?

And I agree, Chris did a great job in this album. As a lot of people said though, I wish the mix made it more apparent, the bass is very low compared to their live performances.

• Like 1

What a news. About the musical. I just came back from the festival. 

Fuuuuuuuck. I have to say I was really pleased with the crowd. Last time I was at Vienna on Muse concert I was highly dissapointed.

Anyway, the concert was fine. No surprises though. Classic mainstream songs for the singalongs. You know what I mean.

I was at the barrier so I can share a few thoughts.

Highlights of the concert:

Mercy is really great live. like really really. With confeti at the end. It was a nice moment.

But I believe there is no need to play starlight anymore when mercy is on the setlist. I know people know starlight and they love to sing 'our hopes an expectations...' but, As far as the fluidity of the concert goes Mercy is great replacement for Starlight.

Munich jam (or whatever it is called these days) is amazing. Reminds me a bit of Dracula Mountain riff. Heavy with change of tempo. Really great bass and drums.

Apocalypse please is in the setlist, which is very very very very nice. It's amazing to hear old school Muse these days.

Reapers are what to be expected. Fucking awesome. The outro is with hullabaloons which is even more cool. 

Another awesome thing is to hear New Born and SS in one setlist. Heard New Born for the first time and it was amazing !!!

Psycho is cool and fun ! :) Dead Inside shouldn't be on the setlist, it isn't very good song for live performances. Even though

the visuals are nice (#boobs) :D

And yeah. Matt had his night. Lots of sliding on the floor while playing some riffs. Even surprised Dom and Chris, because he started to play Maggies Farm riff before MoTP and they weren't prepared to play the riff. So there was a shit ton of Matts playing without the bass and drums, they joined in bit later, but the moment was funny, because while playing the riff Matt was talking to them to play with him :D And yeah. Matt even tried a few jokes like ---> ''Wir liebe dich'' then corrected himself to ''Wir liebe dick, haha'' :D

So yeah. The gig was pretty avarege. No special effects, or anything. But the festival gigs are like that (if its not download or reading). I think the people left very happy, because they played the songs that they knew. And I was quite thrilled from NB and Apocalypse please, and the new songs obviously. So all in all, MUSE ROCK, go see them. I'm fucking looking forward to the arena and stadium tour. THAT will be AMAZING ! 

I have to take the space here and write a bit about other bands. BABYMETAL were superb, I love how they turn random people to fans at their concerts. It's amazing ! 50 mins is not enough though. Good live bands worth to mention: Limp Bizkit, Within Temptation, A Day To Remember, The Hives, Incubus.

Thanks for the amazing for guys ! I love you for working on the songs !

Cheers :)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

I'm glad you had fun @Shiroo! I'm sorry they didn't play The Handler. Maybe they're still warming up and don't feel ready yet. The Hives are always great live, Pelle is the most energetic frontman around. I agree about Starlight, It's like them having both Dead Inside and Madness on the set list.  :P Doesn't really make sense, maybe they'll drop it once the arena tour stars. I'm glad our fearless leader is back so we can start getting songs approved again.  :D I'll probably work on Revolt or Aftermath soon, both are pretty easy.  :D 

feedback dropped on Defector 

- The first tone has too much trebble (during JFK) it should be heavier

- why is the chord on 2 harmonics ? it should definitely be fret hand muted

- As you said the solo is played with whammy, so please remove the jump between string, on one hand you can try tone change like in RATM - Killing in the name of, on the other if it doesn't sounds well just let the same note and unfortunately no tone change but to have the more accurate playing style we have to not jump between chord to do this !

Look to this tab, it is almost perfect 

http://tabs.ultimate..._guitar_pro.htm

• Like 1

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Agree with everything @@BHMath said about the Defector. Also not so sure about the quality of the audio either, it seems like a rip from youtube - which isnt very good. 

I have to test Handler and Mercy again I forgot my feedback. Didn't test Revolt at all yet :)

But I can post this while we're at it. Still like Mercy over Dead Inside ^_^

Funfact by the way. The girl from Mercy video is Matts new girlfriend :D If you want to see her naked go check this:

hahah :D

Thanks for Defector update. Ill test later ;)

• Like 1

@@Shiroo

Quickly he found consolation after his fincee had dumped him :D Which one is his new girlfirend in this Robin Thicke's video?

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@Shiroo

Quickly he found consolation after his fincee had dumped him :D Which one is his new girlfirend in this Robin Thicke's video?

the blonde. Same as the girl in Mercy video. Elle something... :D

Ok guys tried all the songs all over again and I'm gonna post some feedback :) @@Brooklyn_Sounds @@Kiscsak98

MERCY - It's pretty well made song. Almost approved, but I'm still not sure about the tab, exactly before the bass ''solo''.

I think this tab would be better. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/muse/mercy_ver2_guitar_pro.htm 

It's in E standard. I think it fits better. Otherwise everythings good. Maybe the disto could use some slight fuzz. :)

REAPERS - Well I think there would nice if 2nd arrangement was put there, with the tab of the outro. I mean, withouts matts squeeking                     sounds. Otherwise awesome.

The Handler - I don't there was anything to add, but Ill wait for @@BHMath 's feedback just to be sure.

Defector - The tone for JFK is still not good enough. It needs to be completely ''toneless'', maybe with octaver. I'm not sure. Dark                       grungy wah sound. Also the sustains for the chords are too long. In the main riff the muted parts should be muted open                   strings chords and not muted 777 chord or 555 chord. And I'm not convinced about the solo either. Kiscsak and  @@BHMath                      can help you with that better than me.

Thanks for the hard work. I still didnt manage to try Revolt. Ill post feedback when I can. :)