*cough* its leaked *cough*

yes i believe everyones listening to it right now :D

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Revolt is funny. I think the fanbase is going to do the next Guding Light out of it. :D

The Globalist is an experience I would say with Drones too. I like Defector and Aftermath also.

Very good album though. It's hard to say after first listen, but the best since BH&R. 

The highlight for me -----> THE. FUCKING. HANDLER !

• Like 2

I'm going to be very hard on someone who makes cdlc of THE HANDLER. It has to be fucking perfect :D

@@Brooklyn_Sounds I actually think it's good pop song for once. But it's not MUSElike at all.

1. THE. FUCKEN. HANDLER.

2. The song with the tapping and badass outro.

3. The 10minute extraordinary experience

4. Queen Vocals

5. 030503

6. The slow love song with minimalistic solo

7. Starlight II.

8. Guiding Light II.

9. Amen

10. Depeche Madness II.

here's my list :D Only heard the song once though

Truth is what @@Brooklyn_Sounds said ''Can't say there's a bad song. '' 

@@Shiroo I love the song names, but really? dead inside the last? really?!

It's really hard to decide. I think the list will change over the time though :D

Also I would like to congratulate @@Kiscsak98 for the amazing quality of Reapers. Added to the list of course.

The only idea is, if it wouldnt be nice to add another arrangement, without matt's scratchy sounds in the studio version.

Maybe arrangement with only riff at the end would be appreciated. Also I'm adding Reapers to the feedback list.

TESTING FOR APPROVAL

Only listened once to the new songs but overall I'm really enjoying what I hear. I actually enjoyed Revolt, but I agree, it's the black sheep of the album. "Drones" is very special, risky from Matt to pull off something like that, casual listeners will probably dish it too. Overall a pretty good album IMO, can't wait to try to play some of the guitar heavy tracks that are left to chart :) Good luck guys!!

EDIT: Also major props to Chris, he has some killer Bass lines in this album. I really need to get one soon! :P

Wish they would let Dom show off a bit more too.

Only listened once to the new songs but overall I'm really enjoying what I hear. I actually enjoyed Revolt, but I agree, it's the black sheep of the album. "Drones" is very special, risky from Matt to pull off something like that, casual listeners will probably dish it too. Overall a pretty good album IMO, can't wait to try to play some of the guitar heavy tracks that are left to chart :) Good luck guys!!

EDIT: Also major props to Chris, he has some killer Bass lines in this album. I really need to get one soon! :P

So you're saying Dom is the black sheep of the band?  :P @Kiscsak98 is doing The Handler, I'll probably do Defector. ^_^ We both agreed that if we finish before the album is supposed to come out, we'll wait to release here.  :D

So you're saying Dom is the black sheep of the band?  :P @Kiscsak98 is doing The Handler, I'll probably do Defector. ^_^ We both agreed that if we finish before the album is supposed to come out, we'll wait to release here.  :D

good idea. But please use those 320kbps versions on the torrents or from the actuall cd, because there is too much low quality tracks on the internet right now.

Going to Rock In Vienna tomorrow. Ill make sure to enjoy the boys for you guys as well !!

Cheers !!! Wish me luck for some neat setlist ;)

• Like 1

The spirit of The Muse Project will be with @Shiroo :P I shall hope for Citizen Erased and The Handler for you to rock out to.  :D  On another note, I pretty much finished the guitar tab for Defector, now just got to do the bass. Another side note, i can't be the only one who thinks Chris is the MVP of Drones? Every song has a killer bass line, he really stepped up his game for this album. :D

• Like 1