@@Brooklyn_Sounds

I've just tried the new version of 'Mercy'. :)

I got one little remark on the tones. I think, that reverb tone after second chorus needs more gain or maybe you should change the amp. Also after those octaves in the bridge there should be a tone change back to distortion. It's where the power chords are.

But anyway, thanks for creating this song, except the tones that I mentioned, everything is great. :D

• Like 2

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@Kiscsak98

You will start to hate me for that :P

Just tried 'Reapers'. I've got some remarks on it.

Maybe I start with tapping. Could you mark pull-offs and hammer-ons and also change fret hand positions?

Another thing is the solo. I think it's in the last part, those notes on high e string, for me it seems that Matt plays slides going up and down the neck and he stops sometimes just to play a few notes. I hope you'll understand me, sorry I'm not a native speaker.

Also, I think that the chords are fret hand muted not the strings.

The last thing is the main tone, this distortion one, I think it needs some tweak.

I hope you won't be mad at me for so much criticism. :blush:

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@Kiscsak98

You will start to hate me for that :P

Just tried 'Reapers'. I've got some remarks on it.

Maybe I start with tapping. Could you mark pull-offs and hammer-ons and also change fret hand positions?

Another thing is the solo. I think it's in the last part, those notes on high e string, for me it seems that Matt plays slides going up and down the neck and he stops sometimes just to play a few notes. I hope you'll understand me, sorry I'm not a native speaker.

Also, I think that the chords are fret hand muted not the strings.

The last thing is the main tone, this distortion one, I think it needs some tweak.

I hope you won't be mad at me for so much criticism. :blush:

Of course I'm not mad :) All criticisms are welcome.

I totally forgot about pull-offs and hammer-ons. I'll mark them.

In the solo Matt is using a whammy pedal, and not slides. You can see it live.

If you slow down the song in EoF you can hear that the chords are string muted (Well, that's how it sounded to me)

I'll make the distortion tone louder, maybe that's why it doesn't sound right. :)  

• Like 1

It is whammy effect... And unfortunatelly we can't chart it well enough in RS. I wil try the song asap and give you my feedback. The tone change must be aweful to create...

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

@Kiscsak98, Just played Reapers, my friend you have outdone yourself  ^_^ Amazing, everything sounds spot on, tab and tones, I honestly believe Ubisoft couldn't do this song as good as you. I say it's ready for approval  :D

Sorry I have to disagree. Not about everything. I do agree that the custom is very well but some tweak can be done. For instance the dead chord must be the same chord than the previous played not open string. This will add more readability to the custom. And I think the bridge leading to the solo can be charted differently. I'm pretty sure Matt plays with whammy during this bridge. (I rememer a jump to a note on the e string. I'm pretty sure this one should be played one octave lower with a whammy set to +1 oct)

Otherwise Great Custom !

@Kiscsak98, Just played Reapers, my friend you have outdone yourself  ^_^ Amazing, everything sounds spot on, tab and tones, I honestly believe Ubisoft couldn't do this song as good as you. I say it's ready for approval  :D

Sorry I have to disagree. Not about everything. I do agree that the custom is very well but some tweak can be done. For instance the dead chord must be the same chord than the previous played not open string. This will add more readability to the custom. And I think the bridge leading to the solo can be charted differently. I'm pretty sure Matt plays with whammy during this bridge. (I rememer a jump to a note on the e string. I'm pretty sure this one should be played one octave lower with a whammy set to +1 oct)

Otherwise Great Custom !

In terms of the muted notes, i play them the same as the chord and the game picks them up, so i don't see an issue there. I think we both can agree that this is a very difficult song to chart for the game. As for the bridge, Matt does play the whammy, but there's really no way to chart that for the game, @Kiscsak98 did a phenomenal job in my opinion and no offense, but most of your criticism's is nitpicking and even if he fixes them, the song will practically be the same. Just my opinion  :D

The dead chord is more about readability than actually needed. And you are right the song and custom is really well done !

I just suggest thing to have the best custom ever. and I think that readability is a requirement.

About the bridge i agree it is really hard to chart it as it is.

I think, we can't approve Drones custom until we have access to the official tab book and compare it to the tab we ca find online. Or at least if we approve them don't forget to update it if the songbook define the way to play differently than the custom !

Seems like The Handler will be released today at 12:30 GMT. Rumor has it, the boys will release a song a day this week.  :huh: I would take it with a grain of salt, but if it turns out to be true we'll get, Tuesday - Defector, Wednesday - Revolt, Thursday - Aftermath, Friday - The Globalist/Drones. The other rumors turned out to be true for Reapers and probably The Handler. I'll get straight to work on The Handler once it comes out.  :D 

Good stuff indeed! But Psycho and Reapers are still up there for me (specially Reapers, I'm a sucker for the last part of the solo and the tapping). Can't wait for the custom :)

I've been in london for the past couple of days. I just came back and heard Handler. For fuck sake. I'm dead ! 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Still working on the tab, i hope to have it up tomorrow. @Shiroo welcome back! Not only am i jealous of you for seeing them in a few days, but you also will probably get to see The Handler live for the first time.  :P  :o 

Thanks mate ! Let's not get ahead just yet. It's still possible they won't play it :( But, fuck, I hope they do !

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Still working on the tab, i hope to have it up tomorrow. @Shiroo welcome back! Not only am i jealous of you for seeing them in a few days, but you also will probably get to see The Handler live for the first time.  :P  :o 

Thanks mate ! Let's not get ahead just yet. It's still possible they won't play it :( But, fuck, I hope they do !

I can almost guarantee it. The only reason that haven't played it is because of the label. Now that it's out i'm sure they'll play it.

• Like 1