Here my feedback.

Kiscsak98's Hate this : This song definitely needs handshape or arpeggios. And i thin there is too much trebble in tone.

Here the V2 of Resistance with a little less gain and scroll speed changed.  http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/resistance-r1156

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

@@BHMath 's Resistance is APPROVED

I put link for the files on the first page.

There's new song to the list Resistance - > Yes Please

Here's the list with the feedback, so you know what you can do to get the songs ready for approval.

• Dead Inside @@Kiscsak98 - > here is still a chord during the second half with an open string muted can you change this, and the handshape is not logicall during the hord at the end. using 1 on 12G and 2 on 13B and then using 1 on 11e, 2 on 12G and 3 on 13E. the first handshape should be 2 on  12G and 13B.

• Jimmy Kane  @@Kiscsak98 - > Needs tone tweak (The two first tone are still too loud imo, I think the distto/wha tone, miss a bit of disto and the wha is maybe too present. TW the wha is not enough openned (literraly speking)

• Popcorn        ->     Someone please take this.

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Already got it haha :D

• Like 2

@BHMath's Yeas Please:

Again the only problem i have with it is the scroll speed.  :D

You want it faster or slower ? :D

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Yes of course Im excited ! :) I think that we have most of the pop songs released, and I quite like them. Mercy is really neat. I like the style of BH&R. Also based on the reviews by french magazine, we only have one more pop song left -> Revolt, which should be the biggest pop on the album (2nd Big Freeze :P ), but the other songs sound be quite heavy, which I like :) I'm looking forward for Drones, which should be acapella, so it seems quite interesting. :) The french magazine promised to Muse fans that they will not be dissapointed, so it seems nice ^_^

On the other note, I agree with @@Brooklyn_Sounds on @@BHMath 's Yes,  Please.

And I would like to add new rule. If a new cdlc comes out, im adding it straight to feedback list. It's much easier to work on customs that you done recently. So Please give feedback for MERCY too :)

• Dead Inside @@Kiscsak98 - > here is still a chord during the second half with an open string muted can you change this, and the handshape is not logicall during the hord at the end. using 1 on 12G and 2 on 13B and then using 1 on 11e, 2 on 12G and 3 on 13E. the first handshape should be 2 on  12G and 13B.

• Jimmy Kane  @@Kiscsak98 - > Needs tone tweak (The two first tone are still too loud imo, I think the distto/wha tone, miss a bit of disto and the wha is maybe too present. TW the wha is not enough openned (literraly speking)

I agree @Shiroo. I've liked everything put out so far. The song i'm excited for is The Handler, mostly because Dom really really wants to play it. Having heard snippets of The Globalist and Defector,  i know they won't fit into the pop range of the album. Defector sounds like OoS era version of a Queen song. The Globalist, well we all have an idea how that'll sound. I have a feeling they'll stream the album here in a week or 2. I wouldn't be surprised if Revolt is the next single in a few months.

• Like 1

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Mercy -> Feel like there should be more treble in the dist. And the vocals are bit faster then the song. And i'm not 100% sure if the song is in sync with the chart. I might be wrong though. ;) Good job otherwise :)

• Like 1

@Shiroo, I'll fix the dist and vocals, as for the sync i'll look at it in EoF slow and see, but i'm pretty sure it's in sync.  ^_^ 

Here's the official track list:

01. Dead Inside - 4:23

02. [Drill Sargent] - 0:21

03. Psycho - 5:16

04. Mercy - 3:51

05. Reapers - 5:59

06. The Handler - 4:33

07. [JFK] - 0:54

08. Defector - 4:32

09. Revolt - 4:05

10. Aftermath - 5:48

11. The Globalist - 10:07

12. Drones - 2:51

Total: 52:40

Let the hype keep rolling down the track.  :D 

Hate This And I'll Love You v2 is APPROVED

Please change the info and up the new version.

New song is: MK Utra by @@Brooklyn_Sounds

THE LIST

• Dead Inside  @@Kiscsak98 - > here is still a chord during the second half with an open string muted can you change this, and the handshape is not logicall during the hord at the end. using 1 on 12G and 2 on 13B and then using 1 on 11e, 2 on 12G and 3 on 13E. the first handshape should be 2 on  12G and 13B.

• Jimmy Kane @@Kiscsak98 - > Needs tone tweak (The two first tone are still too loud imo, I think the distto/wha tone, miss a bit of disto and the wha is maybe too present. TW the wha is not enough openned (literraly speking)
  • Popcorn        ->     Someone please take this.

• Mercy @@Brooklyn_Sounds -> there should be more treble in the dist. And the vocals are bit faster than the song.

@@Shiroo Updated Hate This And I'll Love You info :)

add logo to description ;) @@Kiscsak98

I tabbed out the bass line for 'You Fucking Mother Fucker'. I'm not that advanced in tabbing, so I'm not sure if it's 100% correct.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZIS21KU3Y4SnR4bzg/view?usp=sharing

Also, for few days I've been struggling with 'New Born' from 'H.A.A.R.P.'. I thought that, since I cannot release 'SMBH', I'll make this song.

Tones might not be perfect, especially this one that I used for the solo and the begging of the first bridge. Those parts should be played an octave higher with the use of whammy bar.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZIeUJYLTJ4bzh1d0E/view?usp=sharing

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

oh fuck man, those Reapers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-f9R0na3Pg&feature=youtu.be

Can't wait to see them. 2 weeks more :)

• Like 2