For dead inside : there is still a chord during the second half with an open string muted can you change this, and the handshape is not logicall during the hord at the end. using 1 on 12G and 2 on 13B and then using 1 on 11e, 2 on 12G and 3 on 13E. the first handshape should be 2 on  12G and 13B.

Use set hand position menu before the part this will handle it imo.

About sing for absolution, nothing to say : ready for approval

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

For dead inside : there is still a chord during the second half with an open string muted can you change this, and the handshape is not logicall during the hord at the end. using 1 on 12G and 2 on 13B and then using 1 on 11e, 2 on 12G and 3 on 13E. the first handshape should be 2 on  12G and 13B.

Use set hand position menu before the part this will handle it imo.

About sing for absolution, nothing to say : ready for approval

Damn, looks like I modified different notes. Now there are more problems than before lol. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Got the reply from the staff. Actually, I can't release 'Supermassive Black Hole'. I thought that maybe there's an exception, if the live version differs from the studio one, but sadly there are no exceptions. :(

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@danielowa, that sucks. I'm not sure if we're still allowed, but last year we were able to do covers of official content. Which never made sense to me, it just a slightly different than the original, like a live version. Like I said i don't know if that is still the case, but it doesn't make sense to me because they're in the same category, at least to me. :huh:

• Like 2

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

In my opinion, it makes no sense that we're not allowed to make live versions of official dlcs. In case of Muse, live versions of their songs are arranged mostly in a bit different way than those from the studio. Especially songs from 'HAARP'. I mean, it's not like that I want to violate the policies of Ubisoft, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 2

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

About the HAARP version of SMBH I notice this : the switch between the heavy disto to the other soft disto is too violent. I mean we go from an heavy loud volume to almost nothing it is quiete disturbing. And maybe the tone during the kaos pad part could be reworked.

But since you can't actually released it it's not a big deal. But if you ever make a new version of the song can you please send it to me ;)

@@Kiscsak98 's Sing for Absolution - APPROVED

@@Kiscsak98 's Dead Inside - still needs the tweaks mentioned above. After that Approval ready.

@@Brooklyn_Sounds 's Starlight - APPROVED. But if you could fix those things you mention it would be very nice ! :)

Please @@Brooklyn_Sounds and @@Kiscsak98 to update Starlight and SFA album covers, info, etc etc. You know the drill. 

Next 2 songs

I would like to mention again SLYVERS songs. They HAVE to be addopted. can we atleast have a discussion about it ? We're wasting much time, if those  songs tested before are not getting any updates. The list is pretty long and theres not much space for new songs.

list of songs that need adopting/update/test

Thanks lads ;)

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Ok,

@Kiscsak98, Hate This and I'll Love You: Everything looked and played great. My only small criticism is maybe hand shapes and the tone for the solo needs work. Other than those two, it's great, good job.  :D

@BHMath, Resistance: Again it's great. The scroll speed is kinda slow for me. Other than that i don't have anything else negative to say about it.  :D

How do you set the scroll speed ? For the moment I always use the default one... I can't find a logic in this speed can you explain this to me ?

Otherwise I will update soon the song.

How do you set the scroll speed ? For the moment I always use the default one... I can't find a logic in this speed can you explain this to me ?

Otherwise I will update soon the song.

@@BHMath

you set it in toolkit when adding xml. It's good for the speed you get your chart. With slow speed, you can see more ''to the future'' what notes are comming, but often, if there are many of them, they get stacked on each other and its harder to see what chords, notes you will be playing. With faster speed (2.0 - 0.5) you won't see much of the notes that will come, but its very easy to differ one from another, and the chords are more easy to look at. 

Some songs needs slower speeds, some songs faster. :)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Can you add all the resources files (cover and so) on the third post to have all we need gathered in one place to make approved custom well. 

Thanks ahead.

• Like 1