Ok guys ! 

We have to move on and there has been lot of time for discussion. This will be long post but please read it carefully.

1; I have to make decision how this process is going to work so I figured out that I will be making the decisions about which 

custom should be approved, based on feedback by all of us. It will help to move things a bit faster and it will help us to have leader

between us.

So for this week I chose this songs ->

Songs that are approved have to have SPECIAL MUSE PROJECT LOGO in the customs forge description and as album.

Official albums have to be in the game. I will provide you with the necessary files, everything is prepared. So I uploaded

files for these 3 songs.

Here is how it should look

http://i.imgur.com/qDNy4Kw.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/qMY3ey1.png

You have to always use 512x512 images on CUSTOMSFORGE and don't change sizes on any of the images I provide you with.

This way we will have them all sorted the same and it will look more official like.

2; Here are the files for this weeks songs (Showbiz (logo+nonlogo), Absolution (logo+nonlogo), BH&R (logo + nonlogo), approved logo)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9sns7qkgtgzlwcc/MuseProject%20Artwork.rar?dl=0

3; Now we proceed and I have to chose another 3 songs for the list of songs that are waiting for approval.

1. STARLIGHT by @@Brooklyn_Sounds
  2. SING FOR ABSOLUTION by @@Kiscsak98
  3. DEAD INSIDE by @@Kiscsak98

Please test them and post your feedbacks.

It would VERY NICE if any one of you would take Slyvers songs. It would speed the process even more.

4; For the songs that are waiting for approval, it would be also nice if you can work on the feedback that we provided last week.

Non of us want for the project to stall.

I think that's it. Please check everything. I also updated the front page with the covers and the list of testing songs and tested songs :)

CHEERS ! 

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

So you decided to keep the piano part in sunburn ? Not really official like :p Anyway the CDLC is good so not actually a problem. 

I'll keep testing when I got time ! Thanks for this nice post !

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

So you decided to keep the piano part in sunburn ? Not really official like :P Anyway the CDLC is good so not actually a problem. 

Its better to have something than nothing ^_^

Oh so it's probably your version :P It just wasn't updated. :) I'll change it

1. Sing for Absolution

Also @@Kiscsak98 can you update your threads for Absolution please? :)

So you decided to keep the piano part in sunburn ? Not really official like :P Anyway the CDLC is good so not actually a problem. 

It indeed is a bit different than an official... but better if you ask me!  :lol:  :P One of my shticks is including "unconventional" arrangements (e.g. Eleanor Rigby strings, Restless Heart Syndrome piano, Undisclosed Desires strings, an upcoming vocal chart...)

Anyways, I'll get to testing our next batch  :)

Edit: I just unpacked the artwork .rar, and it seems that approved4_final.png was corrupted (all it shows is a white rectangle). I downloaded the archive twice and this occurred both times.

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

@@L33tr, it's a transparent .png, you should open it with your default image program and should be able to see it.  :)

Ah, ok. For some reason my Paint.NET wouldn't show anything. Guess it's time for me to update, hm?  :blink:

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

Ok,

@@Kiscsak98's

Sing for Absolution: Everything is great, my only quip is the 24th note, it's kinda hard to get it recognized by the game on a 22 fret guitar.

Dead Inside: Again, it's awesome. The tones do kinda overpower the track. All it needs is the tones turned down and it's perfect.

@@Shiroo, not sure if i should leave feedback for my own track, but here it goes.

Starlight: For whatever reason the music seems low, the hand shapes need work, can't remember if there's anything else. If I remember i'll update.

:D

Here my feedback

1. STARLIGHT by @Brooklyn_Sounds

I didn't notice anything to change good job

1. SING FOR ABSOLUTION by @Kiscsak98

in the description in db it is v1 while the file is v2.

I think you should set back an default guitar effect while we are not playing anything. Do not keep the one with ful effect imo. 

I don't know if something is possible to make the arpeggios part more readable and esaier to apprehend

1. DEAD INSIDE by @Kiscsak98

The tones are way too loud please quiete it. I notice one dead chord with an open string in it this have to be corrected.

Got back from the break :D

I just finished 'Supermassive Black Hole' from H.A.A.R.P. Though I'm confused how we work now. Should I first post the custom here and then wait for your approval or can I release it now?

Anyway, here's the link to it. Just tell me what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZIM3pobHZlTXdlWVU/view?usp=sharing

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

I just finished 'Supermassive Black Hole' from H.A.A.R.P. Though I'm confused how we work now. Should I first post the custom here and then wait for your approval or can I release it now?

Of course you can release it. Approval is when your song gets approved by us, that the song is finished :)

Of course you can release it. Approval is when your song gets approved by us, that the song is finished :)

According to the site rules, "Live versions of official content are also not allowed." While I respect @@danielowa for working on the custom, I'm not sure if he is allowed to post it here. I don't like being the bearer of this but someone had to say it.

According to the site rules, "Live versions of official content are also not allowed." While I respect @@danielowa for working on the custom, I'm not sure if he is allowed to post it here. I don't like being the bearer of this but someone had to say it.

I'm not sure if it means in posting in the database or just the site in general. Either way, i'm sure if it's a problem, one of the admins will let @@danielowa know.  ^_^

@@danielowa,

Just played Supermassive, well 5 time in a row, and it's pretty awesome. You did a great job and of course it's impossible to chart the Kaoss pad solo and it's still a fun song to play.  :D

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I didn't include the pad. Maybe I could chart it as some slides and add some effect, but I think it's better to leave it like this.

I know that there's the rule that you cannot make customs from the official ones. But the live version of this song differs from the studio version. I dunno, maybe I release it now and wait what the staff will say.

• Like 1

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

Could someone help me with generating "Dead Inside"? Or just find a solution for the problem why it can't be generated. Usual problem, undefined tone name blahblahblah. Tone names are EXACTLY the same as in EoF so I don't know what's the problem.

Everything is included in the rar file here.

Use an old build ! I currently use 2.6.1.0-4c8834bd beta