@@Kiscsak98 @@BHMath @@danielowa @@Brooklyn_Sounds @@L33tr

We'll guys I just added Prague and Jimmy Kane to the page and I suppose we are finally finished.

All the songs from Muse discography are done. (If I'm not wrong.)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tev24Njz1r8gnp6o1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/2b0c55b1a1d607d5e1324bf2598b0777/tumblr_mpnaenUSmH1qmsm9lo1_500.gif

I would like to thank all of you for participating and making this awesome project awesome ! :)

NOW I believe we're not finished yet. I think we have to review all of the tracks and write some feedback to each other,

lots of the songs are very old now and the standards were not so high back then. I think we are ought to finish it properly.

So I encourage everyone to download the songs. Maybe let's split the contributors and write feedback to each other.

It's possible that some songs might need complete rework. I can remember, but that should happen.

Also for the songs that are 'approved' by this project I have some more things in mind. Those songs like Uprising, Popcorn etc.

that are pretty good but their author is gone, I feel it should be nice if someone from us would adopt them and take care of them 

if needed. I would be pleased if all the songs would have DDC (newest if possible), vocals, all instruments, nice album covers and would be finished completely :)

Now about the album covers. I had an idea lately that it would be very nice If I created High resolution album covers for all of the songs here so we would use the same album covers and the songs would look same in Rocksmith list. I would bother if there wasn't 2nd part of the album cover idea. I thought I would make some 'stamp' or 'approval sign' on each of these album covers so we would put it only on songs that would be 'FINISHED' and 'COMPLETE', so we would have nice organisation and people would also know that the CDLC was approved by 'THE MUSE PROJECT'.  I'll work on it a bit and post examples later. 

What do you think lads ? :)

Cheers

Shiroo

• Like 3

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@@Kiscsak98 @@BHMath @@danielowa @@Brooklyn_Sounds @@L33tr

We'll guys I just added Prague and Jimmy Kane to the page and I suppose we are finally finished.

All the songs from Muse discography are done. (If I'm not wrong.)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tev24Njz1r8gnp6o1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/2b0c55b1a1d607d5e1324bf2598b0777/tumblr_mpnaenUSmH1qmsm9lo1_500.gif

I would like to thank all of you for participating and making this awesome project awesome ! :)

NOW I believe we're not finished yet. I think we have to review all of the tracks and write some feedback to each other,

lots of the songs are very old now and the standards were not so high back then. I think we are ought to finish it properly.

So I encourage everyone to download the songs. Maybe let's split the contributors and write feedback to each other.

It's possible that some songs might need complete rework. I can remember, but that should happen.

Also for the songs that are 'approved' by this project I have some more things in mind. Those songs like Uprising, Popcorn etc.

that are pretty good but their author is gone, I feel it should be nice if someone from us would adopt them and take care of them 

if needed. I would be pleased if all the songs would have DDC (newest if possible), vocals, all instruments, nice album covers and would be finished completely :)

Now about the album covers. I had an idea lately that it would be very nice If I created High resolution album covers for all of the songs here so we would use the same album covers and the songs would look same in Rocksmith list. I would bother if there wasn't 2nd part of the album cover idea. I thought I would make some 'stamp' or 'approval sign' on each of these album covers so we would put it only on songs that would be 'FINISHED' and 'COMPLETE', so we would have nice organisation and people would also know that the CDLC was approved by 'THE MUSE PROJECT'.  I'll work on it a bit and post examples later. 

What do you think lads ? :)

Cheers

Shiroo

I completely agree with everything you just said :D The album cover idea sounds really good. Also I have already started reworking my older customs :) 

@@Shiroo

Awesome second gif. You don't know how much I love 'Panic Station' :lol:

As for your idea, I totally agree, but unfortunately I'm out for this week. I thought that the work on my guitar would take me up to 4 days, but as for now it's not even prepared for painting.

Also, the idea that @@BHMath suggested is great, but maybe it's better to do it after reviewing the customs.

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

I think as a stamp, we can use a tag. I mean that every time we submit a custom, we can just tag it 'The MUSE Project'. Or maybe prepare some image and then put it at the end of the release note.

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

Great idea. As I said before I let some feedback on some recent updated CDLC, like city of Delusion, assassin and so.

Don't hesitate to contact me for any thing. Help, feedback, or getting better my customs.

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Hey guys ! I've been fucking with photoshop for the past couple of hours and I made us a logo + albums (+some b side albums)

Everytime theres some album artwork needed please ask me and I WILL make the cover for you asap (i'm talking about the other b side albums that I haven't done yet)

Now. Use this 512x512 files in the game AND also here on the board in the threads. You can use it only on customs that are agreed to be Finished !! :)

HERE ARE THE FILES

Here is some sneak  and peak:

http://i.imgur.com/KtSWVHs.png

http://i.imgur.com/6UcURF0.png

also you might want to look on the first page

• Like 1

So @@Shiroo, when will we start approving each other's customs? I also agree with @@danielowa idea of using the tag The Muse Project on every approved custom. I also think you you should be the one to decide on the dividing up of the customs. Maybe like 5 at a time? and then someone else can double check before it's approved.  :D

Sure, that sounds fine. :) I'm gonna make it more interesting and pick 4 songs from different albums and 2 from B - sides.

So here's the list and let's hear some feedback. ^_^

Once we have results on these I will pick another 6.

Nice can you used the third post of the topic to list what is the current 6 song, and list what needs to be done ?

I'll try to test song soon.

I don't know if I like this stamp on the cover. I mean this is not the actual cover. However this logo is freaking amazing ! Good job Shiroo

PS : totally off subject, does anyone will pla GTA 5 PC ? 

Maybe we should use the stamp only in the CDLC details, maybe. And use the actual cover in game ?

Yeah I think I like this !  :D

The logo is fantastic, but I agree with @@Kiscsak98. If we want our customs to look like the original ones, it shouldn't be on the album cover.

Also I think we should use the same album covers as the official DLC, same colour tone etc. so they wouldn't look different at all. For example many CDLC has the absolution cover without the Muse logo but the official has the logo on it.

I don't know if you noticed, but for example 'Supermassive Black Hole' has a logo on the album cover, while 'Knights of Cydonia' doesn't.

So, it's a kind of confusion here.

Generally, I agree with you that all covers should have the same tone.

Thanks for the possitive feedback lads :) 

Now the thinking behind the album covers with logo is only for sorting reasons. Personally I have tons and tons and tons of CDLC's in my dlc folder and it's very easy for me to loose track of them. I only wanted to put the logo on the albums for people to know which song has been approved by us. There are and there will be more tracks by muse and not all are good enough, that's the truth.  The logo in the game is only to help people differ good songs from the bad ones. I know the obvious argument is to say that logo in description would be ok too. But hey, out of 2500 people who downloaded my 'bliss' how many do you really think look in the description area. But everyone checks the albums in game. 

As for the tone and etc album details. I agree, we should choose the same album covers, but I don't think they should be necessarly the same as the ones in RS official DLC. The ones I have are by people who 'adjusted' and edited them and all the colors and basically everything is properly tuned up. I think that abso and Bh&R should have name tags on them. But the cover Official RS has for Abso is just ''absolutely'' ridiculous. 

I'm open to all of the options. I don't mind if we don't use logo for the covers etc. But I wanted to explain the thinking behind it. Of course the decision is on all of us. 

I will be glad for any replies or ideas :) Just say it ^_^

Cheers

• Like 1

Yes I understand your point but I prefer keeping my Song list without the logo. However I think in the description here in the db we should use the cover with logo !

I think we should decide what we do to adapt the current reviewing song.

I think I'm fine with having the logo covers for Customsforge and normal for the game. :) Sounds fair. 

But It would be nice if all of the covers, I'm talking about b-sides, would have best available covers. Therefore if some song of bside will be appointed as approved I would like to find the cover and edit it. 512x512 for the game and customsforge + logo version + visual adjustments (if needed) and some edits.

As for concerning the songs. I think the priority is to test them and check out all that are ready to be 'approved'

For Popcorn, etc. We'll decide once we have the feedback. But it's up for discussion. Any one of us can adopt it :)

Plus there's not much work on Popcorn I believe.

• Like 1

So I dug deep into some testing and tested all of the songs.

So let's hear it

@@L33tr 's Sunburn - Too hard for me to play :P But the tone and everything sounds fine.  I think it's ready for approval.

@@Kiscsak98 's Forced In - Great custom. Ready for approval for me.

@@Kiscsak98 's Apocalypse Please - Same here. Only bass though. The artwork on Customsforge is missing but otherwise Ready for approval for me.

@Shiroo 's  Take a Bow - I added the missing 4-0 slide and did some finalisations. I think the song is finished and ready.

@@Kiscsak98 's Jimmy Kane - The song's chart is good enough. Though I'm not too convinced about the tones. Mostly the main wah one. I personally think there is a room for improvement.

@@slyver 's Popcorn - Someone has to adopt this !! There is not much to work on here. The song needs preview audio. I'm fine with the tone on lead. Didn't try the bass. 

PS: 

Also for the sake of sorting I would like to point out the official name of BH&R album. We will use it here as:

'Black Holes and Revelations' here. I did some googlin and this name should be official. No capital letter in 'and'. So if you have '&' or 'Blackholes' please change it when updating your customs :P

• Like 1

I think we should make some agreements on how we will work on Muse's customs from now. By that I mean to decide whether we all agree on the logo on the album cover etc. Cause we can get lost with all this.

Also @@Shiroo you should cross out the customs that have been tested and choose another six.

Well to be honest I was waiting for more opinions about the songs and about the logos and covers :P

I don't want to personally decide which song should be redone etc. etc.

Therefore I said about certain songs which I believe are good to be approved.

If noone has any objections, I can point and cross songs which will be approved.

But I was waiting for everyones opinion. :P

As far as the albums are concerned I agree with BHMath and the proposition is:

To have our logo covers on Customsforge website for sorting and recognition of good custom,

but normal Album covers for game - > Which all of the covers will be chosen by me, 

so we will have the same ones + I will edit and adjust bside covers for everyone too.

If everyone is pro this, we can take make it immediate.

• Like 1

Let's do this. And as yo said the more feedback the better so I think everyone, I mean the core of this project should feedback on songs.

Unfortunately I couldn't test them today...