OK @@Kiscsak98. Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1a1heqo8pu3wxf9/AACOzddcndRArPg3eml40Npra?dl=0

I know i need to add arpeggios or handshapes, but i'll let you test it first in case there's anything else. :D

@@Brooklyn_Sounds Everything seems to be fine :) Just one thing. I forgot to mention this but use the tremolo tone at both verse and for the intro.

P.S.: This song is awesome but one of the most boring songs to play lol

Ok It should be good now. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1a1heqo8pu3wxf9/AACOzddcndRArPg3eml40Npra?dl=0

Sorry I wasn't here. I'm too busy in school, was shooting movies :P I should be more active this weekend. Will test everything and add it :) Thanks for the work lads ;)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Con-Science should be available tonight. Very boring to play...

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I don't know if you noticed PC Plum who has created a compilation CDLC of Gilmour's Greatest Solos (Pink Floyd)

I was wondering if getting something similar for Muse would be nice. If so I'd like to to do it or at least participate into the conception. But first we need to select which solos are compatible together (tuning) and so.

Maybe this could be the next step of this project ;)

• Like 1

'Invincible' v2.0 is uploaded.

I don't know if you noticed PC Plum who has created a compilation CDLC of Gilmour's Greatest Solos (Pink Floyd)

I was wondering if getting something similar for Muse would be nice. If so I'd like to to do it or at least participate into the conception. But first we need to select which solos are compatible together (tuning) and so.

Maybe this could be the next step of this project ;)

I love what PCPlum did. I think with Muse, not only solos can be combined, but also some riffs. It's good that the most of their songs are in E Standard.

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@Kiscsak98 @@BHMath @@Brooklyn_Sounds @@danielowa

Alright, I tried all the songs except Animals (which I think is alright as well)

Updated the Front page too

heres the list:

Invincible - > Great ! Nothing to add probably. Some of the tones might be too loud, but thats just a minor issue. Maybe some adjustment on tech notes -> slides

Con-Science -> Amazing. 

Spiral Static - > Amazing.

City Of Delusion - > Maybe some volume levels adjust and some more treble to acoustic tone. Otherwise great.

Soaked - > Amazing.

The Gallery - > Amazing.

Darkshines - > The intro audio could still be a little better. But I noticed some chart problems. I think not all tech notes are right and sometimes (clean parts and some other) the chart goes off sync. Otherwise the CDLC is brilliant. Very hard song to make. 

Assassin -> Brilliant, very fun to play.

Now I have things I noticed on all of @@Kiscsak98 's customs. 

I noticed in the past few weeks that all of your customs are very small in size compared to us all. I didn't think about it that much earlier but now I noticed what the problem is. The thing (probably) is that your mp3 files that you use for all the songs are in very low quality. Most of us have probably 320kbs, but I am pretty sure yours are 190kbs below, which is a huge problem. They sound like downloaded from youtube. I notice it even more in game. The background songs are very faded, sound very mono and there is some clipping from time to time. I don't know if the others have the same experience, but on my headphones it sounds very poorly, which is a shame because you have great tones and your CDLC's are amazing. So if you will have the time you might look into it. 

Also another thing I noticed, which concerns all of you is that ALL of the customs uploaded recently have EXTRAORDINARY HIGH QUALITY. I am speechless from some of the tones you create. It's amazing how far we've come. We're making amazing CDLCs and I would like to thank all of you for your efforts. It's really pleasure working with you. 

Cheers,

Shiroo

• Like 3

@@Shiroo

Did you try out the latest version of 'Invincible' or the previous one?

latest :)

technotes-> timing of slide. 

@@Shiroo, You forgot Animals and Liquid State from Me. :D

didn't have time to change tunings :P

• Like 1

It's funny you mention that @@Brooklyn_Sounds :D Because, yesterday I just bought tickets for this :P

http://babymetal.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/1622545_1586807791536851_7290264945971937812_o.jpg

@@Brooklyn_Sounds I tried all of the songs that I forgot//didn't have time to try.

Animals - Brilliant, nothing to add.

Liquid State - Great one. It would be nice if you could add another arrangement (bonus) with different tuning. I think there was some version with drop d.

Recess - There are still needed slides at the end of the song. In the tremollo part. Otherwise its great.

Follow me - Very nice, I like the change. Though the chart could use some guitar transcription of the part at 2:46 in this video 

. And also don't throw away the other chart. You could very easily add it at Bonus arrangement :)
  • Like 1

I let my feedback directly in each song post. By the way my post on recess is about the beta version not the one from the post.

I'll have my guitar painted and also I'm planning to replace the bridge and pickup. So if there would be any problems with my customs, sorry but I won't be able to update anything in the following days. I'm letting you know in advance, cause I don't want any trouble.

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Amazing work on 'Prague', though this track is boring as hell to play.

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

Please look at my feedback on each recent updates on your customs ;)